Beginner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beginner

I'm just starting to shoot. Can someone tell me more about the 3d shoots and if it would benefit a new shooter?

Absolutely! Great practice and you can be as serious as you want to be about them. There's always a few that get caught up in scores but they battle each other. Everyone else has a good time. I grew up shooting 3d and loved it till I got too worried about winning a trophy. Good luck and just have fun!

Comment

3-D is a great way to build your skills, and to meet other people that enjoy archery as well. Like nimrodajh stated, it is for all skill levels. Just pick a class you are comfortable shooting, bow novice is a good start, and get at it. Hope to see you on a course sometime.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Check our schedule at www.texasasafederation.com also join our Texas ASA Federation Facebook page. Come out and shoot with us. You will probably want to shoot Women's Bowhunter. Give me a shout if you have any questions.

Mike Smith
          Texas ASA State Director

Comment

3d shoots are lots of fun and all the people you will meet will help you in any way

Comment

Like Mike said, you probably want to shoot Women's Bowhunter. You have to shoot a sight with pins, 30 yard max distance, and all known (rangefinder).

Comment

Thanks for all the information. I'm going to practice a little more and then venture off into the world of target shooting.

Comment

Working...
                X