Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glenn Parker Memorial Shoot - Chester

May 16-17 at Camp Takula in Chester TX
    Flyer can be downloaded and printed out from camp's website.
    East Texas Camp Christian Camp Church Camp TaKuLa Camp Ta-Ku-La Retreat Center Texas Christian Camps

29 years and still counting

Is this just traditional?

Comment

Recurve, Longbow, self bow
      If you shoot compound, we do not have a division for you. But you are more than welcome to come visit, look around and shop.

Comment

Would this shoot be ok for beginners? I plan on bringing my son as well, I see they have a "cub" division for his age...

Comment

Piney Woods, this shoot is for ANY trad shooter. Bring him on. My Grandson came with me the first time when he was 8 or 9 years old and had a blast.

Wayne

Comment

Yes bring him. We try to keep Cub stakes 15yards or less, and Mini Cubs are allowed to move closer. I think you and he will enjoy our shoot. A lot of things to see and do.

Comment

Forcast is looking better each day. % of rain for weekend has dropped to 20%. High's in the mid 80's

Comment

thanks for the update I was wondering if the shoot was going to get cancelled...

Comment

Never canceled, but we have shot in rain, hail, flood, high winds, and even a late spring frost.

Comment

Will be leaving for Camp in the morning. Will not have access to this site
                    See you there

Comment

Working...
                    X