• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saltgrass Mikerr View Post
    OK --- now it's Sunday Hey Chase This,,,,, see ya there
    i try for SUNDAY SEE YOU THERE

Comment

I did not know this was going on, but I do now!
      Is the shoot rain or shine?
      Can make it Saturday or Sunday, but Sunday is looking like the day to go. ( saltgrass mike will be there

Comment

LSBA. All unknown, correct?

Comment

Had a blast! It was good to finally put faces to some of the names on here! Good meeting y'all, y'all know who y'all are.

Comment

Had so much fun I'm going again tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
              Had so much fun I'm going again tomorrow.
              Nice!! Have fun and good luck.

Folks who helped today's tournament was just allsome! Above and beyond. Courses was awesome. Hats off to LSBA and BCAC!

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                LSBA. All unknown, correct?
                Wasn't able to make it out there, but from what I understand it is ASA rules Don;t know much else.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Wish I could have made it.

Bob

Comment

Had a great time ! Awesome course and not a pushover by any means ! People there are great ! I'll be back !

Comment

Originally posted by jjarcher View Post
                    Had a great time ! Awesome course and not a pushover by any means ! People there are great ! I'll be back !
                    Yes, sir. Wasn't no walk in the park courses but it was challenging and fun! Maybe we can link up next time. What class were you shooting?

Comment

That's was fun. Pretty tough course. No chip shots or gimmes. Thanks for all the hard work. I'll be back.

Comment

It was great meeting everyone!!! Hunter, Dora and I shot both days!!

Special thanks to Brazos County Archery Club for hosting this event!! It was a great and tough course!! I cannot say enough nice things about the folks at BCAC!! That are super great and helpful people!! Lots of hard work by them in setting up and taking down the course! I look forward to the LSBA working with BCAC again!

Comment

Fantastic shoot !! I really enjoyed it. Great job, BCAC and LSBA !
                          I was told it would be "challeging" !!! And --- it WAS

Comment

I was only there to set up on Saturday but I finally met Silent Assassin. Thatwas the best part of my day. What a pleasure to meet him and several others. Glad to hear y'all liked the course. I was a bit concerned that it was harder than normal due to the longer shots. Our course is always a fun challenge. See y'all soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X