No announcement yet.

Total Archery Challenge @ Natural Bridge Caverns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was a blast for sure. The Prime/Western course was ******! My buddy is the one who won both pots on the smoker course so i had to listen to that on the drive home lol
    They said that they plan on coming back next year with more competitive money shoots.

I also talk to a guy in a black TBH long sleeve with a yellow h3. We were parked next to you on Saturday.
    Last edited by BowTech2010; 02-10-2014, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Your buddy was a heck of a shot! I was amazed at how many high dollar prizes they gave away. I gave it everything I had on the 140 yard truck shot, but close only works in horseshoes and hand grenades.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by BowTech2010 View Post
        Was a blast for sure. The Prime/Western course was ******! My buddy is the one who won both pots on the smoker course so i had to listen to that on the drive home lol
        They said that they plan on coming back next year with more competitive money shoots.

I also talk to a guy in a black TBH long sleeve with a yellow h3. We were parked next to you on Saturday.
        Your buddy is a heck of a shot no doubt, He bumped me out of the 1st arrow category by a couple of points, His 100 score on the second arrow was lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstalker View Post
          Went yesterday, it was awesome! Gonna try to go back today and take the kids, its very kid friendly and they get in cheap. I highly suggest you go today if you're in the area. These guys were top notch and targets were high quality. Lets support them so they'll come back!

The funnest part I thought was the pop-up/moving target course, everything from a running Javelina to a standing cobra! I could've shot there all day.
          we had a blast on the popup course!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shoot_to_kill View Post
            I had an absolute blast there! I sure hope that we have an amazing turnout next year.
            i spent some time talking with one of the Natural Bridge brothers. they were super excited and already planning to grow the shoot next year. i've only been to about 5 3D shoots, but that was a heck of a set up

Comment

Originally posted by shoot_to_kill View Post
              Your buddy was a heck of a shot! I was amazed at how many high dollar prizes they gave away. I gave it everything I had on the 140 yard truck shot, but close only works in horseshoes and hand grenades.
              i shot the pop up round w/ that guy. i was just glad to hit all five targets on the pro speed, and he was 10 ringing every target! i watched that 140 yd shot, he made. super impressive. i elected not to waste an arrow

Comment

I was there on Sunday of the event. First time at something like this. Very fun! I'm a beginner, and looking for more shoots like this in the area.

Rebecca

Comment

San Antonio 22 Days Out

PRIME Total Archery Challenge at Natural Bridge Caverns is only a month away. Get registered today to qualify for the FREE T-SHIRT. The Free T-Shirt offer expires Feb. 14-Happy Valentines Day

WHAT'S HAPPENING IN TEXAS
                  • 3 courses of 25 targets each at varying distances
                  • A kids walking course with 12 targets
                  • Kids Target Range
                  • Bow Rental available
                  • Novelty shots including a chance to win a truck
                  • Mule Deer Foundation After Party 5:00-8:00 pm on Saturday with some archery hunting films, raffles, food and beverages. Family Friendly
                  • King of the Mountain competition- this is pay to play and details on how it works are coming soon.
                  • BEST VENUE IN TEXAS-Natural Bridge Caverns is so much more than one of the most treasured natural attractions Texas has to offer. This beautiful and historical cavern system offers an experience that is high energy, educational, fun and family oriented. Guided tours take guest of all ages through huge underground chambers filled with amazing formations. Above ground, the Canopy Challenge Adventure Course takes guests over and across 4 stories of obstacles and rope elements and zip Lines fly guests over 360 ft on 4 different rides. At the Mining Company you can pan for gemstones or fossils, like miners panned for gold. Get lost in a 5000 sqft outdoor maze. Gift stores, cafés and snack bars, as well as picnic grounds are also available.

Comment

only a week to go

Comment

How much for kids ?

Comment

Working...
                      X