Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3-D San Antonio Event

FEB. 7TH, 8TH & 9TH
    The “Prime Total Archery Challenge” is coming to San Antonio and we want you there! The Total Archery Challenge has partnered with Prime bows by G5 to bring San Antonio the worlds greatest out door 3D Shoot and Expo. We work hard to provide a fun, family friendly environment where everyone can enjoy the great sport of archery. It’s like we always say “Life… Its Better with a Bow!”
    The Total Archery Challenge, or TAC, is the foremost leader in fun non-competitive outdoor 3D shoots and expos in the United States. We work hard to provide our participants with real world archery shots in a safe and family friendly environment. Participants can expect:

100+ 3D archery targets
    3 different course with targets from 10 yd’s to 100 yd’s
    Pop-up System with moving 3D targets
    Novelty Shots with the chance to win multiple prizes
    Vendors with the latest outdoor products
    Free Education for novice and beginners
    An Amazing Venue
    Fun for the whole family
    Great food and Fun!

This is the one archery event you do not want to miss. All participants that pre-register will get two days for the price of one and a free t-shirt, and a free entry to win a Prime or Quest bow (“The One” is not included). Please feel free to contact us at anytime we look forward to seeing you soon.
    Register today for a chance to win a new Bow @ TOTAL ARCHERY CHALLENGE . COM

The Total Archery Challenge Staff

ill be there got my tickets!!

Comment

foot91james we are so glad to hear that you will be attending. We can't wait to see you! Spread the word to ALL your Friends and Family. It is going to be a GREAT Event!

Comment

http://www.totalarcherychallenge.com

Comment

I've got my tickets, be there on the 9th and bringing 4 others! Any sneak peaks of what to expect??

Jake

Comment

Bad timing for me and my bank account! Got some more practical things to pay for here in the next few weeks. Wish I could make it though, maybe next year!

Comment

Man I would love to take my family to this hopefully next year

Comment

I have never been to an archery event. I have only bow hunted. How beginner friendly are they? I don't want to tick off some experienced guy b/c I have no clue what I am doing.

Comment

Tarleton Jake, there will be sneak peaks all week long next week so be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see what is happening during set up and what shots you can expect.

Comment

Bigfoot, you can come out and volunteer for a day and that will get you a free pass for a day and a sweet staff shirt. Hope this can help so you can experience the amazing event.

Comment

TB80, we have multiple courses out there some are set up for the more experienced archer and others for the beginner. If you like to shoot than you are part of the archery family and everyone will be happy you are out honing your skills. We hope to see you out there... You are probably better than you think. Life... It's better with a bow.

Comment

Fergeris this event is great for families, especially at Natural Bridge Caverns. Let us know what we can do to help get you and the fam out here shooting. Hope to see you there.

Comment

Got our tickets, bringing the kiddos, I was wondering what there would be setup for.them.to.participate in?

Comment

lets make TAC feel welcome

Everyone bring your friends and family out to this event. We want these folk to do well and make San Antonio a frequent stop for them and anyone else that wants to promote archery in San Antonio.

Comment

Badshot -
                              We are so happy you are and your family are coming to the Event. Make sure you sign up online @ www.totalarcherychallenge.com that way you can shoot for 2 days for the price of 1. We will have traditional bows for kids, that they can use at the 3-D Pop Area. Depending on how experienced they are with their bows they can shoot the whole event with you. See you in a couple days.

Comment

Working...
                              X