Broken Bow Archery Club Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Bow Archery Club Shoot

Hey folks just a reminder that our next shoot is this Thursday night at The Bow Zone. 7 pm start time. If there are any questions please fell free to contact Dan or I.

Thanks
    Forrest

ttt

Comment

back to the front

Comment

bump for the evening crew

Comment

ttt

Comment

I will be there,i need the address,name of the str.no.
            maybe cros str.THANK'S
            Last edited by The Greek; 06-18-2009, 10:51 AM.

Comment

treshwick and cypresswood is the closest steets I know of.

Comment

Well...how was it? I was out of pocket yesterday and couldn't make it.

Comment

We had a good turn out last night. I was beat up from the feet up after being out on a job location for right at 46 hours with about 6 hours sleep. So needless to say I was rough. We picked up a new member last night as well, welcome Raymond. There were 2 $30 gift cards to The Bow Zone drawn for, congrats to me and my daughter on winning those. The Bow Zone also donated 3 sets of Rattling horns for our end of year drawing.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                    There were 2 $30 gift cards to The Bow Zone drawn for, congrats to me and my daughter on winning those. The Bow Zone also donated 3 sets of Rattling horns for our end of year drawing.
                    I think the drawing was rigged!

Good seeing everyone last night. Remember, our next shoot is at Gander Mountain on I -45 in two weeks.

A big thank you goes out to the Bow Zone for donating the rattlin horns.

Comment

I know it was rigged cause there weren't any other names in there.....
                      I had a great time - laughed a lot and shot a little. Great bunch. Dan, Oscar and Forrest... looks like my buddy Billie will be joining - he had a really good time and enjoyed the company. Thanks to Bow Zone - for putting up with us.

Comment

Good to hear about your bud, he can hook us up at the next shoot or Dan or I or hell for that matter we can all meet up for lunch one day. Looks like we are all pretty much in the same neck of the woods. It was great having him come out.

Comment

As Ol Man said, had a great time! Great bunch of guys....I am in for sure will see ya at Gander if not sooner!

Bought the wife a bow yesterday, she is already hooked. Gotta love it when it works out that way..........More family and shooting at the same time. What a bonus!!!

Comment

Bmac, due to my state of mind the other night I didn't get your name locked in the ole noodle........... refresh my memory.

Comment

Most peple call me Bill, but I have been caalled a few other things as well..................

Comment

Working...
                              X