Waco 3-D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waco 3-D shoot

Huaco Bowmen Archery will have there 3-D shoot this Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th. Sat. 10 to 12 cal. start. Sun. 8th 12 shotgun. Look forward to seeing everyone.

Hey we are there!!!

Comment

Great place to shoot.

Comment

Were is that located never heard of it?

Comment

Jason from Kerrville here, I will for sure be there saturday, should be shootin 12's all day. Good times at Huaco!

Comment

What are the maximum distances for the kids division(7yr. old girl & 9yr.old boy)? Also, my wife has never shot in a 3D shoot before and I was wondering what the maximum distance is that she will possibly shoot?

Comment

From last month when i shot, i wouldnt think the kids shot over 15 yds, i didnt shoot over 40, but the targets are never in the same spot, they wonder around at night changing locations for some reason?

Comment

The cubs is 15 max. Ladies 30 max.

Comment

LWArchery, PM me if you need directions.

Comment

Any pics I could make it do to roofing my grand fathers house.

Comment

Sorry, no pics. We had a good turn out. Every one had a good time. I set the course up fair but challenging. I hope to see everyone back naxt month. July 5th and 6th. Sat.10:00 to 12:00 cal. Sun. 10:00 score cards in by 1:00..
                      Last edited by scoop88; 06-10-2008, 02:38 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Hey scoop88 Thanks for the good shoot you guys put on this month. My family and I really liked the course even the alligator. See ya'll next month.

Comment

Working...
                        X