Broken Bow 5/29 shoot results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Bow 5/29 shoot results

We had another great turnout. Sixteen members showed up for this event. Our second shoot was held at the 290 Gander Mountain (again) Our next shoot will be at Bow Zone in Spring. Richard has no idea what he is in for!! Three Gander Mountain gift cards were given as door prizes. The lucky winners were John Paul DeFonte, Chris Neal and and Tyson Stafford.

Looking forward to seeing yall at the Bow Zone on June 12, 2008. Remember, the more members that show up, the more door prizes given!
    Attached Files

glad you got your pics up Dan, my program is on the outs right now. I hope Richard is ready!

Comment

Ooops,
      forgot to mention George's robinhood! Nice shootin George! Now, the next one gets you a knot on your head. Aim for a diferent spot! Shootin like that is gonna get expensive!

Christy must have taught him how to shoot!

Comment

yeah she must have, She shoots TIGHT groups!

Comment

Finally got my pics loaded....

Here are some that my daughter took the other night.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bbac1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	23841568

Name:	bbac2.jpg
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	23841569

Name:	bbac3.jpg
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	23841570

Name:	bbac4.jpg
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	23841571

Name:	bbac5.jpg
Size:	34.6 KB
ID:	23841572

Comment

...been offline for a few days, and just now saw this thread... DJ, how did your daughter take these pics... she's in the first one?? Duh!

Seriously though, we did have a great time, and I'm looking forward to the Bow Zone shoot too! More elbow room, and a new bow to try out, though I did enjoy shooting stick bows with Woody... missed the "Old Man" though!

Comment

SWS I think momma had the camera first. Or could have been me for that matter, lol.

Comment

Working...
              X