MCAC Pop-Up Archery 5-31-08 Willis Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCAC Pop-Up Archery 5-31-08 Willis Texas

Adrenalin Archery will be holding a pop-up tournament at the MCAC range on 5-31-08. This event was originally scheduled for KW's and Bushmaster Archery but has been relocated to the MCAC Range. We will have classes to suit to everyone. Proceeds from the shoot will go twards payouts and a portion will be donated back to MCAC. All food and drinks will also be to support MCAC.

Practice and Qualifying will begin at 10:00 am and we will start the final rounds at 4:00 pm.

We would love to see everyone out for a fun filled day of pop-up 3d....

For more information please contact Daniel Billings @ 713-416-8020 or Steve Nelson @ 713-819-8944

Directions to the shoot can be found at www.MCAC3D.com

ttt

Comment

Woooooeeeee! Gonna shoot me some poppin' up deers and piglets!!!!

Comment

Yeeeee Haaaa

Comment

sounds fun

Comment

Wooooooooo Hooooooooooo popin them pop-ups.

Comment

ttt

Comment

So what goodies are ya'll giving away

Comment

How is the format for an event like this? I will be in Livingston this weekend for my cousin's graduation but it is at 10am on Saturday so I probably can not make this.

Comment

archery sucks.......

Comment

Aggie,

For specifics we will wait for Pop Tart to answer but in general there will be practice and qualifying rounds starting @ 10am. You pay for each round and specify whether you are practicing or qualifying. At 4pm the practice and qualifying will stop and the Championship round will start, to qualify for the Championship round you will have to be in the top 10 or 15 qualifiers.

We would love to have you come out and fling some arras, Pop Up is a blast to shoot even if you just come shoot a few rounds with no dreams of winning.

If you make it be sure and find me, I'll be back and forth between the shoot, the concessions (which my wife is taking care of) and working so track me down!

Comment

Hey

Mr.lovett Who Let You Out

Comment

Brent said it pretty good, If we have enough shooters in each class we will have a bracket to determine the winner, if not then we will go off high qualifying score for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc....

Practice/Qualify 10:00 - 4:00

4:00 Final Shootdowns begin......

As long as you are paid in by 4:00 you will be able to shoot your qualifyer.....

Comment

Working...
                          X