MCAC Club Shoot 5-24-08 Willis, Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCAC Club Shoot 5-24-08 Willis, Texas

It's that time of the month again, we would like to invite everyone out for our club shoot. This season is in full swing and we have many tight battles in the points series. We have alot of great things planned for this weekend so kick off the holiday festivities with us .....

Adrenalin Archery will be there with the pop-up system for some fast paced, high octane shooting...

We have novelties planed and as always...The best 3D course you can find on Blackland Road...

Be there or be square.....

www.mcac3d.com for directions

Unfortunately, I wont be able to make this shoot as I will be taking my family to Lake Livingston for a weekend of fishing, swimming and ski tubing. I will see ya'll at the June TBOT shoot. Have fun. Woody

Comment

For those that have not shot 3D at Montgomery County Archery Club.

1. Great Club. Great People. Zach (Spud) and Daniel (Poptart) will set a great course and make you feel at home. Brent you have a beautiful place.

2. These guys will make a shoot fun. They have very innovative ideas to make the day enjoyable. They have long shot contests, survivor shoots and the "Electric Survivor". Poptart, I never heard of that one, but it sounds fun.

3. You need to go shoot with these guys and gals. They are doing a great job of promoting 3D and archery in Texas.

Comment

I'll Be there.

Comment

Going to a great weekend to shoot

Comment

It's gonna be a great weekend. After the club shoot we will be shooting the pop-up . It is an 11 target system including a runner. Gonna be a blast. Everybody come on out and enjoy the fun.

Comment

No club shoot...no pop up shoot.....lol

you must participate in both

Comment

Setting up 5:00pm Friday....

We will be setting the course today around 5:00 pm, anyone that wants to come out and help its good for a ticket in the hat for the end of the year drawing for members......See ya'll tomorrow.......

Comment

ttt

Comment

I'll see yall in the morning. I posted in the new section of
                    TX3DSHOOTERS.COM

Comment

ttt

Comment

Working...
                      X