Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Paris, Texas May 24 & 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Paris, Texas May 24 & 25

The Texas ASA Federation Tournament Trail is headed to the Northeast part of Texas !!!!!

Archers for Christ Archery Club in Paris will be hosting the 6th of 8 North Texas ASA Qualifiers this weekend May 24th & 25th at the Archers for Christ range. 10:00 am shotgun start, you can shoot either day, 30 targets, 15 known distance targets and 15 unknown distance targets for all classes, we will be shooting all low 12's. $26.00 entry for all adult classes, $16.00 entry fee for young adult and youth classes, $5.00 entry fee for all eagles. Cash payback for all adult classes, Non-cash awards for young adult, youth and eagle classes.

We have been averaging around 200 shooters this year at our North Texas ASA qualifiers. The competition is good, the payouts are good, the food and fellowship is good. This will be a good chance for the Arkansas and Oklahoma shooters that want to qualify for the Texas ASA State Championship to get qualified. Come out this weekend and shoot with us.

For a complete schedule, results, and club links go to: www.texasasafederation.com

We are the next best thing to a Pro/Am.

This will be my first shoot back since my surgery. It will be nice to see everyone again. Mike did you get my message????

Comment

We will have a Suburban Load there on Saturday. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Toby, it will be good to have you back! How's the Knee?

Comment

I'll be there with Marty and Julie. Not sure which day yet.

Good to see ya comin back Toby!

Comment

We will be there. Don't know what day yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginnsdad View Post
            We will have a Suburban Load there on Saturday. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Toby, it will be good to have you back! How's the Knee?

The knee is doing great. Still wearing the knee brace and I will have to wear it for a while but I am getting around pretty good.

Comment

ASA Paris

This shoot is shaping up to be another big one. We have got our great Texas shooters that always show up...plus we have got some Oklahoma shooters and Arkansas shooters planning to be there. We also may have some Louisiana shooters making the trip.

Comment

Sorry Mike, I will not be able to make this one. Me and the wife had already plan a fishing trip for the long weekend. Good luck to you all and have a great time in Paris.

Comment

I am going sunday.

Comment

See yall Sunday.

Comment

D. I am sorry you can't make it.

Brannon. We will see you there.

Mike and Cari. Have a safe trip. We will see ya'll in Paris.

Comment

Will be four of us making the trip from south of Houston.

Comment

At the beginning of the season I decided to start selling my leather work to fund my archery addiction. Well it has jumped up and bit me in the butt, so I need to stay home this weekend and get caught up. I guess it is not a bad problem to have though so I won’t complain. I will say I was looking forward to this shoot and Archers for Chris have a real nice place there. Every one up there is some classy people. So good luck and have fun to all.
                          Matt

Comment

See you there...

I am not sure which day yet but I'll be tuggin' the wife and my dad along.

See you guys there,

Comment

I cant wait to go this weekend. Dad wont make it, he be at the firehall. See yall Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                              X