No announcement yet.

Saltgrass: 30 targets 7/27 & 7/28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you are the "Camman" I kept looking for him and he was you !!!

Glad to help ! You have some fine young men there !! I was impressed with their "lets do it" enthusiasm , even with the rain.

Thanks for coming out, we will have more fun next month

Comment

Was a great time had by all .. Even if the skeeters tried their best to run us off..Then the Rain came with shooters still on the course you know their hard core when they just keep on shootin!!!Thanks Carlos for helping pick up targets we really appreciate the help..Thanks

Comment

Glad to hear good things coming out of Salt Grass.

Comment

Man for some reason I thought the shoot was the week befor and showed up on Sunday. By the time I realized it was this past weekend I had planed a scouting trip up in the SHNF. Glad to hear that we got some more targets. See you next month.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
            Man for some reason I thought the shoot was the week befor and showed up on Sunday. By the time I realized it was this past weekend I had planed a scouting trip up in the SHNF. Glad to hear that we got some more targets. See you next month.
            Well....you can't beat a scouting trip to the National Forest

We are getting our worst targets repaired by Art Brown and will be in good shape for the August shoot. See ya then

Comment

Working...
            X