Saltgrass Archery 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saltgrass Archery 3D shoot

The first Saltgrass Archery 3D shoot of 2013 !!! www.saltgrassarcheryclub.org
    Jack Brooks Park, 5700 FM2004, Hichcock, Tx

May 25 and May 26

This is our "club membership drive and get the club going fund raiser shoot" We are shooting 20, 3D targets for $20.00

We are having give aways from the Sportsman Channel ! and we have fabulous gifts, prizes and drawings for cool stuff.

You will want to participate in the LIFESAVER CHALLENGE !!!
    The Lifesaver Challenge is a lifesaver, attached to the target, set 60 to 80 yards away. Test your skill !!! Prize to be announced !

All classes.....fun for all experience levels !!

Come out to Saltgrass Archery Range and Club 3D shoot >>>>---------->

Count me in!

Comment

Thanks Mike for all your help ..I cant wait to try the Life saver challenge..come one come all..

Comment

Originally posted by Xenarcher View Post
        Count me in!
        Thank you ! We are going to have fun, see ya there

Comment

See if I can round up a few shooters to come with me!! Always had fun at Salt Grass, lot of good folks out there!!

Comment

Yeah boyeeeee!!!!! This is great. As I told Jack, I have a family camping trip that weekend, but let me know where to send my $40 for me and my wife. We will be there in spirit. Thanks, guys. Very excited to see Saltgrass make a come back!

Brandon

Comment

Man, I would love to try that Lifesaver Challenge with my longbow! But I will be at the State Longbow Championship that weekend.

Y'all have fun and I'm glad to see y'all are getting going again!

Bisch

Comment

I should be making it

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                  Yeah boyeeeee!!!!! This is great. As I told Jack, I have a family camping trip that weekend, but let me know where to send my $40 for me and my wife. We will be there in spirit. Thanks, guys. Very excited to see Saltgrass make a come back!

Brandon
                  thanks Brandon !! www.saltgrassarcheryclub.org use the address on the membership form.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                    Man, I would love to try that Lifesaver Challenge with my longbow! But I will be at the State Longbow Championship that weekend.

Y'all have fun and I'm glad to see y'all are getting going again!

Bisch
                    Thanks, Bisch. When you can make a shoot ( every 4th weekend in the month )
                    I will set up the LIFESAVER CHALLENGE just for you

Comment

How is the field range coming along? Gonna be able to shoot any of that this year? Maybe a spartan round?

Comment

How is the field range coming along? Gonna be able to shoot any of that this year? Maybe a spartan round?
                        the Field Range is coming along. We are looking at target butts for the worst backstops, then it will be fully operational. We have now, a series of targets that you can shoot. We have a little more work to do on signs and marking the trail.

Fieldarcher has more info on this subject.

Comment

Marked on the calendar. See ya'll there.

Comment

As far as I now the 3d course will be set up left of the road along the leeve..The back half of the field on the right side of the road will be open to shoot so we could do 20 3d and 14 field...How does that sound...

Comment

Sounds great Jack!! Sounds like you guys are making great progress!

Comment

Working...
                              X