No announcement yet.

Saltgrass Archery 3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you enjoy your time with the family, Carl. Was looking forward to seeing ya! Catch next month!

Comment

Bump for the weekend shoot. I will be working for them Saturday fo sho.

Comment

Gents obviously I didn't make it out to help set up. It doesn't look good for getting to be there Saturday either. Hopefully Sunday is the day we get out there and can help pack up. Apologies to all.

Comment

Wanted to make sure I didn't miss something. When is start time?

Comment

Had a great time out at the saltgrass with Johnny shooting and was glad to meet mikerr thorhunter and pops and the folks from brazarra county club. Looking forward to the. Ext shoot.

Comment

I didn't get the lifesaver..... YET!!! But I did give it a good scare!! Lol

Comment

Thanks to everyone that helped get the targets set and put away. Really enjoyed the shoot and visiting with everyone. Looking forward to next month. Life Saver pot is growing.

Comment

Is there going to be a final listing of scores on the web site?

Comment

Yes that's the plan, Scores will be post on the web page and facebook page I understand.

Comment

Thanks ya'll. had a good time at the shoot Sunday. Looking forward to the next one.

Comment

Post some picts Mike.......

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369743451.686499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	24204320Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369743475.935598.jpg
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	24204321Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369743498.009225.jpg
Size:	25.6 KB
ID:	24204322
                          Enjoyed the shoot. Liked the pop-up blind shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post
                            Had a great time out at the saltgrass with Johnny shooting and was glad to meet mikerr thorhunter and pops and the folks from brazarra county club. Looking forward to the. Ext shoot.
                            I'm gald you had a good time, DesertDug !!

Comment

Thanks for all the help

We completed the first shoot of the new Saltgrass Archery Range & Club !!!

the Saltgrass Archery Club wishes to thank the Brazoria County Bowmen for their
                              donations of 3D targets and participation in our shoot.

And, most of all, we are GREATLY appreciative of the help that BANANA Bow Benders has offered our club. From all of us at Saltgrass....Thank you !!!!

Jack Ivey, Pres of Banana Bend Archery Club, won the target raffel. !

Brian Borecky, Open class shooter, won the Sportsman Channel Prize Pack !

We tried to make it challenging.......

and we tried to make it FUN..........
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DesertDug View Post

Glad you had a great time !! See ya next month !!

Comment

Working...
                                X