No announcement yet.

ASA ProAm in Paris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the desktop Link of Sherry shooting that cottonmouth.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jlkLpZC9SU"]Snake Charming With A Bow - YouTube[/ame]

It was fun to watch. That lady can put the hurt on animals!

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
      Well after getting some glass in my peep and sight housing and getting a chance to get used to it, looks like Aspen and I will be there as well.
      This will be my first tournament since my surgery on my retina. I honestly thought I would never be able to shoot 3d targets good again, but after a couple practice rounds, I'm not that bad! We will be there Saturday.
      Thank you for your prayers, and thank God for his grace. Looking forward to seeing our ASA friends again. I am anxious to see if I can still compete. See y'all there.
      Sorry you won't be able to make it Casey.

This is great news Terry! Glad to see you making the comeback.

Comment

Y'all have a blast for me. Work/life is getting in the way of my archery but it will all work out. Awesome to hear you're coming back terry! Hate to hear about the heart troubles in the fam Casey.

Comment

Everyone be safe in your travels today. See y'all tomorrow.

Comment

On a winning team today. Shot well, and had a blast. Made enough to get the stand for my new press. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comment

We made it.
              Already hit the Lancaster trailer and forgot some stuff which means anther trip or two. Lol
              Can't wait for tomorrow going to be a fun time..

Comment

One the way. 2 hours out.

Comment

Shot the city shoot, finished even. It was fun, but our team didn't place well. Tomorrow should be a good day!

Comment

29 up in the team shoot and we didn't even sniff it!!! A bunch of good shooting today out there. Unfortunately mine didn't come until the practice range ;-)

Great seeing a bunch of y'all today!

Comment

Our Team Shot 44 up and tied for 1st place and I won a Hunter Safety System!!! Can't start out any better for me!

Good luck to all

Comment

Originally posted by Archermike2605 View Post
                        Our Team Shot 44 up and tied for 1st place and I won a Hunter Safety System!!! Can't start out any better for me!

Good luck to all
                        Hey, I saw your group at the awards! My group shot 30 up on W range.

Comment

Shot 44 up in team shoot and tied for first on Y range. $70 richer and off to a great start and a FUN weekend of archery. Am/Am today and a shot at the Shootout. Going to be good

Comment

Good luck Todd. Shoot good today

Comment

Working...
                            X