No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Tyler Archery Club March 23-34

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great course! We had a blast, just wish I could have shot better.

Comment

x2

Comment

Great course. Enjoyed visiting with everyone.

Comment

Thanks TAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had fun today on a GREAT course!!!

Comment

Great coarse! I really appreciated the thought and effort put into that set up. One of our group had string loop issues and didn't get to finish, I felt bad for him, but I still had a great time. I shot Sat. and really glad I did!

Comment

I had a good time and I'm glad I came up on Saturday. The forecaster said the rain would hold off until mid afternoon and they were right! As soon as we walked into a resturaunt, it poured rain.

Great course!

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                I had a good time and I'm glad I came up on Saturday. The forecaster said the rain would hold off until mid afternoon and they were right! As soon as we walked into a resturaunt, it poured rain.

Great course!
                We were still shooting....

Comment

Great course TAC,,,, learned a lot on Windday, and still had a lot of fun

Comment

We had a great time swinging in/with the wind all day. Who was that crazy kid wearing shorts!? His dad should have tackled him and forced him to wear pants! Made for an extra challenging day. We had a wonderful pair of ankle biters with us that kept our spirits up with their antics and hilarious comments. Laughter always warms you up. Good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                      We were still shooting....
                      Shooting? I thought you were talking! Lesson learned, Mike? Probably not...

Comment

Hey. I am getting thrown under the bus here. Shoot with me next time you will see its not me.

Comment

Had a great time, but then again I always do when I get to spend time with my daughter one on one. TAC shoot was tough, but the folks are great and my daughter thinks the world of "Mrs. Stacey" who made her day by taking her out to warm up first thing when we got there.
                          Wind was tough and a bit chilling, but well worth roughing it out. We need to shoot in Tyler more often, especially since we live here. Lol.
                          On the flip side I think I am in trouble, my Daughter won her age class, and now wants to do it every weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                            Hey. I am getting thrown under the bus here. Shoot with me next time you will see its not me.
                            It's all him
                            Got to be

Comment

Working...
                            X