Motels in Abilene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Motels in Abilene

Getting ready to book rooms for the state ASA in Abilene. Does anyone have a preference and what is the cost? Is there an Econo Lodge or a Motel 6, or a Super 8 or a La Quinta Inn that is reasonable. Please pass along your wisdom green screen gurus.

I don't know what the rates are, but I'd start with this list of hotels on the south side of town near the mall. That's closer to Buffalo Gap and the archery range than the hotels along the interstate.

Comment

Hampton Inn on Ridgemont is good and is by the mall and plenty of places to eat. Holiday Inn is on Catclaw and is newer but is going to cost more. The Whitten Inn will probably be the cheapest but is on the north side of town

Comment

There's a ton of motels/hotels in the Southwest Dr./mall area. You may want to look at the Sleep Inn for a little less traffic and easy freeway access, or there's a fairly new Super 8 on the far south side across from Enrique's restaurant. The Country Hearth is pretty decent as well.

Comment

Thanks for the linc Shane. Will be looking up some of these properties and now that I know that there is a mall involved I can look that up as well and get the address and do a search arount that as well.

m

Comment

Ridgemont Drive (where some of those hotels are) goes by the back side of the mall. It's at the corner of Hwy. 83/84 and Buffalo Gap Road.

Comment

Found a bunch of motels, but after pulling them up on Google, they are all pretty expensive. Any other ideas or another area that is still decent to stay in that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

Comment

There's a Motel 6 and a Super 8 on I-20. I don't know what the rates are, but they're probably about as cheap as anything in town.

Comment

Working...
                X