Georgia Pro-Am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia Pro-Am

Tracey & I are headed to Ft. Benning for the Pro-Am. We left my house at 4:20 this morning. Having a great time driving and yacking like two teenage girls! Gonna have some fun this weekend and maybe both of us will make the shoot downs.

Good luck to you both

Comment

Prayers Up! Shoot Straight!

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
        Tracey & I are headed to Ft. Benning for the Pro-Am. We left my house at 4:20 this morning. Having a great time driving and yacking like two teenage girls! Gonna have some fun this weekend and maybe both of us will make the shoot downs.
        You just need my Tracy there with ya'll....then if would be a full blown yakathon.

Be careful on the road and Good Luck to you both on Saturday and Sunday !!!

Comment

Ya Mike! Tracy would wear us out because we are amateurs compared to her! Hahaha
          Just crossed into Mississippi

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Ya Mike! Tracy would wear us out because we are amateurs compared to her! Hahaha
            Just crossed into Mississippi
            One of the guys with us in Vegas told Julie that Tracy could talk the hind legs off of a mule.

Comment

LOL that's funny because it's true! You aren't so bad yourself with it

Comment

Good luck and safe travels!!!

Comment

Shoot good and be safe.

Comment

Thanks y'all. We will be there soon but I just heard cell signal is very poor so you might not hear from me until Sunday. I'll do m best!

Comment

Good luck.....

Hey Stacey,
                      Good luck to you and your sister both. Keep us posted how ya'll do.

J.Shoot

Comment

Shoot good!!!!!

Comment

Shoot straight and have fun.

Comment

Stacey wishing the best of luck to you and Tracey, show them how Texas does it. I sure was wanting to go shoot there this year, but my circumstances didn't allow me to go.

Comment

OMG David! I KNOW! I am so sorry that you have to go through all that! Let us know if you need anything.

I have no cell service, but we do have wi-fi, so I am glad I brought my laptop! Tracey and I shot well in our team shoots, but our teams didn't have enough to win it. The weather was freezing this morning, but should be warmer tomorrow morning. We are both shooting weel. She starts at 10 am and I start at noon. Ranges look tough! That darn blackbuck is like... everywhere! I have seen him on every range, practice, and known distance! He is so deceptive.

Comment

Working...
                              X