Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**East Texas Stick Slingers**---- T.H.E. First Leg!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I counted 8 holes n trees on that shot, lol.....trees weren't even close to kill zone

Comment

Family and i had a great time despite me blowing a string and having to shoot my buddies bow 2nd round . This was my wife 2nd shoot ever and she broke 200 couldn't wipe that smile off her face she's hooked. Kyle awesome place to shoot and a few real challenges loved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cantcatch5 View Post
        This was my first time shooting this format and I had a great time and loved the course. They have an awesome piece of property out there...well worth the trip.

Buff I wish I had known you were out there I would have loved to talk to you about your ranch. I have been thinking about booking with you soon.
        Hate I missed you
        Give me a call 903-576-1951

Comment

Thwack!!! Thwack!!! That's the sound of Rocky nailing that tree on 15. Funniest thing I've ever saw!!

Comment

I had a great time shooting with Richard, Lindy and Kyle

I don't know how Richard hit that little tree twice but I suspect next year it will have died from its wounds and will not be an issue

That dang turkey is the devil though, put me 5 in the hole the first round and I lost an arrow the second round.

I helped Kyle gather up targets after the shoot and from the sound of things there will not be a shoot in April.

Kyle thanks for setting up a great course, always challenging and fun

Comment

Originally posted by g5grego View Post
              Family and i had a great time despite me blowing a string and having to shoot my buddies bow 2nd round . This was my wife 2nd shoot ever and she broke 200 couldn't wipe that smile off her face she's hooked. Kyle awesome place to shoot and a few real challenges loved it.
              It was sickening to see and hear that string break. That was the second time i have seen that in about a month! I am glad you were not injured.

Comment

Hate I missed it.

Comment

Working...
                X