Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Cowtown Bowmen March 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can pee wees race with the pros too? Seriously, these is going to be an awesome shoot, I'm calling the 'Ol gangs from Houston, to come up & shoot with us as well. it should be a record breaker for these shoot. Thx Mike, we'll see you yall there.

Comment

anybody from the central texas area going? killeen, belton, temple, area? looking to hitch a ride with someone up there will split gas, Pm please!

Comment

Originally posted by camo_cowboy55 View Post
        anybody from the central texas area going? killeen, belton, temple, area? looking to hitch a ride with someone up there will split gas, Pm please!
        I hope you get a companion & get to ride with you to come up here, it will be an awesome shoot. Ya'll come on up & have some fun!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
          I hope you get a companion & get to ride with you to come up here, it will be an awesome shoot. Ya'll come on up & have some fun!!!!
          I really wanna go!

im getting back into the 3d shoots and have asked for sundays off to do the shoots, before college i was shooting em up and since im finished i wanna start shooting them again. hopefully i can get saltej77 to go and help me split gas!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            I think I will be there for this!

Just a reminder that an electronic version of the registration sheet is available at

Texasasafederation.com. So fill your out, and skip that line waiting for a clipboard!
            Thx for a great idea Glen, now I can take time to put my camo make up on before the shoot. & Don't get no Ideas either.

Comment

It is going to be a great shoot! Looking forward to watching the shootdown on Sunday with the pros!

Comment

Originally posted by str8shot View Post
                It is going to be a great shoot! Looking forward to watching the shootdown on Sunday with the pros!
                I'm ready for the shoot down as well! Should be exciting!

Comment

I am really excited about coming out there. Watch out boys! I am going to be in the men's open class again! And I have the deadly C4 bow back out.... Just saying!

Comment

The scope range is looking really good. Its not going to be a walk in the park, well I guess it is seeing its park property........ We are going to have a great weekend so if at all possible you need to get out here. If you have never been to a ASA Pro-Am come out Sunday and watch the Pro Shoot Down. You will get a taste of what takes place at the national level.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                      I am really excited about coming out there. Watch out boys! I am going to be in the men's open class again! And I have the deadly C4 bow back out.... Just saying!
                      Alright!! So now I'm trying to shoot for 2nd place!!!
                      I will be shooting a con 4 as well. Trying something new.

Comment

I had planned to go (and looking forward to it), but I may wind up having to work. We'll see.

Comment

Jeff and I will see you all out there on Sunday!

I will be shooting for fun again!

Comment

Originally posted by ms10ring View Post

I will be shooting for fun again!
                            I shoot for Fun every time. But it's nice to make some money if I shoot good

Comment

see y'all there

see yall there

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                                Isn't that the bow you shot at Brazos County? I'm just askin'

Comment

Working...
                                X