Sat Feb 9TH 2013 AFC Paris 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paris!!

Are you shooting 20 or 30 targets? I would like to come and do some practicing. Need to get ready for the Paris Pro Am.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
      What are the classes and/or yardages? Known or Unknown?
      Classes are

Open 45 yd unknown
      Known 45 yd
      Sr Open 40 yd
      Hunter 40 yd half kn/ half unkn
      Novice 30 yd all Known
      Women Open unknown
      Women known
      women hunter half n half
      Traditional
      Youth
      Eagle
      and Jr. Eagle

Originally posted by mudbone View Post
      Are you shooting 20 or 30 targets? I would like to come and do some practicing. Need to get ready for the Paris Pro Am.
      We have been shooting 20 targets. Come on and get some practice in.

Comment

Hope the weather holds out *fingers crossed*

Comment

Looks like it is going to be a Great Day for Archery @ AFC PARIS tomorrow.......Going to have a Very Interesting Mulligan Set up! See You There!

Comment

Look forward to it.

Comment

Weather forecast looks better ever time I see it..........High of 58 and SE winds 10-20 No T-Storms til tomorrow night! Gonna be a Great day!

Comment

Good to see yall again, and meet some new shooters. Great course today.

Hope to see yall again at the T.H.E. shoot. Keep me updated, and prayers for the King family

Comment

My son and I had a great time. Great group of archers. Good setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    Good to see yall again, and meet some new shooters. Great course today.

Hope to see yall again at the T.H.E. shoot. Keep me updated, and prayers for the King family
                    Kyle......Thanks for coming over......will keep you posted on the King's....will be over there for your shoot

My son and I had a great time. Great group of archers. Good setup.
                    Great to see you both.....Glad you had fun.....thanks for coming..........

AWESOME Turnout to 60 Archers! Thanks to everyone who came and Joined in the fun......We had a Double or Nothing Mulligan that was a mosquito landing on a Lion........Thanks to the 4-H club youth and adults that drove from Sulphur Bluff and Sulphur Springs.....here are the pics
                    Attached Files

Comment

More pics......
                      Attached Files

Comment

And more pics......
                        Attached Files

Comment

And the Winners are.......
                          Attached Files

Comment

I would like to get a family membership. Where could I find payment info, etc?

Comment

I would like to get a family membership. Where could I find payment info, etc?
                              That is going to be Awesome! Thanks for the Support....Family Membership is $40.00

Here is a link to the form..........http://www.archersforchristparis.com...ATION_2011.pdf

Comment

Working...
                              X