I heard Jayde had a good day.
    Yes he did!
    We missed seeing you bud.

Comment

I noticed scores are posted.

Comment

Originally posted by progater View Post
        I noticed scores are posted.
        Yes sir! I started a thread letting folks now we got them up.

Comment

this was my first ASA shoot, but **** that coarse seemed pretty tough to me dont get me wrong i really enjoyed it and had a great time with my group of guys i was shooting with, but that was alot tougher than i thought it was going to be. All in all i shot my personal best and enjoyed the awesome weather on sat. thanks again to the IBA for a very challenging coarse and for doing such a good job with the event. did yall ever fix that mic. fadding in and out?

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            I heard Jayde had a good day.
            He shot pretty well. He wasnt real happy with it but it was a tough course. I had a 5 and it cost me the win against him. He is shooting that Mathews pretty dang good.

Comment

Really enjoyed seeing all my friends out at Irving yesterday. It was a great course.
              Huge thanks

Comment

Originally posted by meangene1969 View Post
                Great job IBA! It was a great shoot and a ton of fun! Thanks to all who helped!

When did you shoot?

Comment

Originally posted by BackYardBowHunt View Post
                  this was my first ASA shoot, but **** that coarse seemed pretty tough to me dont get me wrong i really enjoyed it and had a great time with my group of guys i was shooting with, but that was alot tougher than i thought it was going to be. All in all i shot my personal best and enjoyed the awesome weather on sat. thanks again to the IBA for a very challenging coarse and for doing such a good job with the event. did yall ever fix that mic. fadding in and out?
                  I helped set the ranges, didn't look that tough then.
                  Shot for fun on Sat and it was l little tougher than we thought it would be.
                  Glad you had a good time.
                  Thanks for coming out to shoot.

Comment

Was sick with the flu but looking forward to the next one at CCR.

Comment

I know "A" range would be tough if you had to judge yardage since the ground was taken away on some of the targets. Plus using different size of animals in areas made it looked different also. I did some double takes when I would shot it for yardage, (I shoot K-45) on a few targets. Overall I liked the way the course was set up. I just wish ya'll would have covered the "14's" up more. I kept having to remind myself not to shoot them.

I have no idea how "B" range was.

Great job IBA!!

Comment

I shot the "B" range. It was deceiving but I didn't think it was as tough as others are saying, challenging yes, made you really think about yardage. I made a bunch of technical mistakes on my part that knocked my score down those 5's will kill you. Gonna have to put sticker on bow or sight to remind me to let down and have someone to hold umbrella when the sun has everything blown out and blurred.

Comment

Sorry I missed it Marty. I had a choice of working & making $ or going to shoot & spending it. The way im shooting I think I made the right choice .

Comment

I enjoyed this course a lot. Did a lot of practice judging after having a tough time with it at Eastland and improved a bunch this week. Lots of subtleties made these ranges challenging, particularly the footing on some targets. If you weren't paying attention to your bubble, you could get in big trouble!

Looking forward to CCR!

Comment

I shot A range, and let me tell ya it was for reals!!! Lots of deception with layout. Idid better judging yardage than I have been which is good. It seemed pretty long, but sometimes that's the breaks! One of the better IBA sets in recent memory. Marty and whomever else set this up did a wonderful job!

Comment

So glad it's 3-D season again!

Had a great time yesterday at IBA! Just shooting for fun while I get used to the K-40 setup, and what a course to get initiated on! LOL It was so good to see all the archery family again.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X