Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Irving Bowhunters Association Feb. 2 & 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
    Thx to all the folks @ IBA, it was a fun shoot for me once again. I wish I coulda stayed & finished up tho, I did't have the correct time & day on my schedules & had to leave early yesterday, to get qualified for the race today.
    Dennis

It was a great course you should have stayed. Great shooting with ya again. Did you keep all four wheels in the dirt and not in the air?

Comment

We had 193 shooters for the 2nd Texas ASA Federation State Qualifier at Irving Bow Hunters this weekend. We had beautiful weather all weekend. Thank You Texas ASA shooters !!!!!

Comment

Thanks to all that came out.
        Hope ya had a good time.

Comment

Good shoot. Tough but shootable. Great job Irving!

Comment

Great job IBA! It was a great shoot and a ton of fun! Thanks to all who helped!

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Dennis

It was a great course you should have stayed. Great shooting with ya again. Did you keep all four wheels in the dirt and not in the air?
              I agree with you about the course, I could tell on the fisrt 5 targets. I was pushing my self not to use the range finder on the known distanced so I can try to rebound on judging distance again, it was great shooting with you as well. I qualified yesterday on the first heat & won it 3rd place, then I got carried away after that & blew the clutch on my engine. (Those devil jumps are clutch eater)Today's big race was fun but ended up 7th. I'll see you on the next shoot Taz, glad to see ya bud. (Yes, the marshalls had to get my truck back on rollers a few times)

Comment

Originally posted by d arrow View Post
                I agree with you about the course, I could tell on the fisrt 5 targets. I was pushing my self not to use the range finder on the known distanced so I can try to rebound on judging distance again, it was great shooting with you as well. I qualified yesterday on the first heat & won it 3rd place, then I got carried away after that & blew the clutch on my engine. (Those devil jumps are clutch eater)Today's big race was fun but ended up 7th. I'll see you on the next shoot Taz, glad to see ya bud. (Yes, the marshalls had to get my truck back on rollers a few times)
                Enjoyed it Dennis!!

Comment

Originally posted by splitbeam145 View Post
                  Enjoyed it Dennis!!
                  I enjoyed it as well Casey, Glad to have shot with you guys. Next time I'll put on less clothing, so it won't take me all day to peel them of me.

Comment

Tracy and I have been going over the scores for the last couple of hours. We have sent them to Glenn and Celeste to be posted.

Comment

This is only the second time I have shot at IBA, and they put on one of the best shoots IMO. This has become one of my favorite places to travel to and shoot. Great course and set up.

Comment

Tough course pro am worthy set up, great job.

Comment

IBA is one of my yardage & size of tager course, better get the distance & size of the target, if you want in the ten ring & pray for 12. Hat's off to all the folks for a great course, I enjoyed it. Next shoot will be a full course for me, gotta put some yardage under my hat.

Comment

Originally posted by eholguin13 View Post
                            Tough course pro am worthy set up, great job.
                            Missed shooting with ya. I will call ya monday evening. Got a question about the Supra.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              Tracy and I have been going over the scores for the last couple of hours. We have sent them to Glenn and Celeste to be posted.
                              I hope I didn't make a couple hours worth of work for you guys!! ;-)

Comment

I heard Jayde had a good day.

Comment

Working...
                                X