Collin County Bowhunters Feb 2/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Feb 2/3

Collin County Bowhunters will kick off our 2013 3D season on Feb 2/3 with an all class shoot. It will be a California start both days, cards must be in by 2:00.
    We would love to have you join the club and shoot with us this year. Membership is only $50 and includes you and all family members under the age of 19 that reside in the household AND you get half price shoot fees at all club shoots.

More information and a map at collincountybowhunters.org

Wayne

NE of Dallas, right?

Comment

Yes Ma'am, We are about 5-7 miles North of Farmersville, Texas. Our Website has the GPS coordinates listed and a Map as well. Come on out!

Wayne

Comment

This is awesome!

I didn't even know about it until this post. I'm thinking Lonny (he lives in McKinney) and I will do our best to come out and do the shoot, and catch up with some family. I will get some details on his schedule. Will Kerry be out?

What is the URL address to the website?

Comment

UMMM....please excuse my ignorance. I just reread your original post, and see that you had the website on the post.

thank you, and I hope to see you there!

Comment

Lenny, come on out and bring Lonny with you. I would love to see you guys. Kerry doesn't shoot a bow much. He's got a bunch of horses that keep him busy all the time. Chad and Max, my Grandson, come out when Chad isn't working, so they may be there.

Come on out!

Wayne

Comment

Quick reminder that our season opener is this week-end. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible. This will be an all class shoot. Come out if you can.

Wayne

Comment

I'll be there bright and early! Should hopefully have a couple folks (from here) and maybe 1 or 2 who arent. See ya'll saturday mornin!

TTT

Comment

Yup I'll be there!

Comment

count me in. should be showing up with TSU_bowhunter and SFABowhunter.

Comment

On behalf of CCBA, we wish to thank everyone who came out this week-end and I hope everyone had as much fun as we did. Don't know the final head count but it was probably around 50. High Score was 306. High score in Trad was 262. Thats the only two I can remember right now, but the scores will be up in the next day or two.

Thanks again to everyone.

Next shoot is our ASA Qualifier on March 16/17.

Wayne

Comment

Thank you guys for the great shoot. Once again the kid had a total blast.

Comment

I enjoyed it, thanks...

Comment

Enjoyed it! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X