Collin County Bowhunters Inc. Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Collin County Bowhunters Inc. Schedule

Just wanted to let everyone know our 2013 schedule is up.. if you need a place to shoot I invite each of you to consider getting a membership which gets you access to the range year round. We have a bag range with backstops to 50 yds and about 30-35 3d targets that stay out year round for our members to practice on. Memberships are $50 dollars per year for either single or family memberships for wives and kids up to the age of 18. Its a great deal for a good range. Our website is Collincountybowhunters.org. There is a map to the range, schedule and memebrship information there. The past 2 years have been good to us and we hope 2013 is even better. Come out and join us if you can..Pm me if you have any questions.. Steve Seals CCBA President

I just mailed out membership renewal notices to all former members, so y9u shoulod be getting them in the mail in the next day or toiw. Hope to see you back in 2013 and we hope to see some new faces this year. We just got our driveway repaired, so it is now an all weather entry. You ain't gonna get stuck getting in or out any more.

Our first Club Shoot is in February.

Our four big shoot this year are:
    1. The ASA Qualifier is on March 16/17
    2. TheT.H.E. Deerman Shoot will be on May 18/19
    3. The TBOT Shoot wil be on June 1/2
    4. The Invitational, which is our biggest club shoot of the year and will have lots of prizes and buckles will be on June 29/30.

Membership is cheap and gives you access to the range year round, so come on out and join us.

Wayne

Comment

I'm interested in becoming member who do I Need to contact to become a member, recently moved to Farmersville and been wanted check out y'all shoot for a while.

Comment

You can go to our Website at collincountybowhunters.org and there is a Membership Application there. The membership dues are $50.00 for the entire calendar year for you and your entire family. The address to which the application should be sent is there as well as a Map to the range and a llot of other information about the Club. You will also need to fill out an Insurance Release Form, which is also there, and send it in with your Membership application. We have our club liability insurance through ASA and they require us to have a release filled out for each member.
        The range is open to members year round. We have about 25 3D targets out right now, that stay out all the time. We usually have a few more than that but we pulled a few of them to repair them and have not gotten tyhem repaired and back out on the range yet. There is also a practice range with bags at 10-20-30-40-50 yards.

Come on out, we would love to have you. There wonh't be much going on out there until hunting season closes, but after that we'll get cranked up again.

Comment

Thanks for info will be turning in form soon , looking forward to checking range out

Comment

Looking forward to joining!
            Been bringing the kids to Wolf's Archery and letting 'em shoot.
            My 10 yo. bought a new Bear with his own money!
            Are you hunting this weekend or going to be at the range?
            Wanted to pull the string on your New Breed..ha..

Comment

im gonna join!

Comment

Joined this year... Me and my 9yr have a blast every time we go. Lot of good people out there.

Comment

do you have to be a member to come to club shoots

Comment

No sir you do not..

Comment

Working...
                    X