First TBOT 3-D Jan 19th, 20th 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garfish View Post
    Any idea when scores will be posted and on which forum on tbh or will it be on tbot
    facebook?
    I've got no idea who moah is, but that person is obviously not following this thread. I am quite certain though that you will receive the generic "Moah will post the scores sir" reply. It seems that no matter what question you ask on this thread, you get that reply. How was the weather at the Paris TBOT? "Moah will post the scores sir". Oh yeah? Well, was there many who shot selfbows? "Moah will post the scores sir"...

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
      I've got no idea who moah is, but that person is obviously not following this thread. I am quite certain though that you will receive the generic "Moah will post the scores sir" reply. It seems that no matter what question you ask on this thread, you get that reply. How was the weather at the Paris TBOT? "Moah will post the scores sir". Oh yeah? Well, was there many who shot selfbows? "Moah will post the scores sir"...
      Moah is Todd

Comment

Originally posted by jmack View Post
        Jeremy you crack me up...........Todd Smith said he would post the scores.....You can tell from the pics the weather was sunny and great...........there were several selfbow archers and AFC Paris' Brandon Keys won 2nd in the selfbow class if you will recall......at this point I know as much as you do............and...............Moah will post the scores.......

Comment

~SCORES from AFC PARS TBOT Jan 19th, 20th 2013!~

Here you go

also available on the TBOT FB PAGE here................http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tradti...1126957?ref=hl
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X