Saltgrass archery website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saltgrass archery website

What happened to Saltgrass archery website? A better question is what is happening with the club?

Originally posted by jsuggs View Post
    What happened to Saltgrass archery website? A better question is what is happening with the club?
    ^^^^X2^^^^

Comment

Saltgrass Archers is going though a Restructure..And will be up and running for 2013..
      The web site I have No information on...Saltgrass will post here on TexasBowhunter..
      When I hear more I will pass it along...

Comment

I will come back on this.I need some help and little time before this weekend all of you going to see what and why SALT GRASS IS NOT ON THE AIR.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0339.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	24146407

SALT GRASS PRESIDENT FOR ABOUT 10 TO 12 YEARS George(The Greek)Avouris

Comment

All I know is, they need bow racks and a better course layout IMO.

Comment

Hello Salt grass friends, my name is George Avouris i am still the President of Saltgrass Archery.I am not saying CLUB because it never was a club.

You are asking me what happen to the saltgrass web site and ,what is going on with Saltgrass?
            I have been a member of National Field Archery-TFAA-ASA-LSBA-The old Buffalo Archery club wen it was at woodway-and SALTGRASS From1980 saltgrass was a really nice place back on the day.

Long time ago about 10-12 years,i had wend to salt grass to practice for state.I find saltgrass abandon it was like a jungle .I decided to bring the club back to life.A group of friends from the deer lease some fire fighters myself and my employees at UMW WE STARTER TO WORK ON THE RANGE.

Name:	PIC_0128.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	205.1 KB
ID:	24146669
            First 28 field lanes becose this was my game and i like to pactice for nationals 30 3\d lanes and practice range.I went to the park officers to ask for a contract.NOW IT 10 YEARS LATER AND I HAVE YET TO SEE THE CONTRACT.

Name:	PIC_0131.JPG
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	24146670
            THEY TELL ME EVERY YEAR NEXT YEAR OR 6 MONTHS YOU WILL HAVE A CONTRACT.Because of not having a contract i was not able to form a not profit organization for saltgrass.SO BECASE FOR THE LOVE I DO HAVE FOR ARCHERY AND MY OLD CLUB I PUT MY OWN TIME AND MONEY AND PRECIOUS HOUR OF MY EMPLOYEES THAT I PAID FOR. I WILL COME BACK
            Attached Files

Comment

Saltgrass

One of my employees Miss Dawnna MASTERS WHO WAS WORKING FOR MY combany.

Name:	PIC_0266.JPG
Size:	216.7 KB
ID:	24146673
              I HAD Dawnna working on saltgrass web site for 2years and 10.000$ IN TIME AND SOFTWARE TO BUILD THE WEB SITE.

Name:	33.gif
Views:	73
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	24146674
              Times are hard for me and my company and i don't have the time or money to put in to saltgrass anymore.Miss Dawnna Masters the(saltgrassmama) a name i give to her got paid for every minute she put in to saltgrass

Name:	PIC_0156.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	160.4 KB
ID:	24146676
              Now if you guys really wand for the club to be back this next year.

MAKE A COMMITMENT RIGHT NOW ON THIS SITE. Give me your name lets get a board going and go to the parks department to form a non profit organization.Ilove to see some of you to come in and help me to make a realy club 8 years is a long time for one person to do all the work

I WILL COME BACK

Comment

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post
                Thanks 12ring we going to have this in mine.
                Attached Files

Comment

beter course layout

Originally posted by 12RingKing View Post

Hey 12 ring maybe you need to come and help me next time (if is going to be next time)maybe i learn something from you.Remember every month RAIN OR SHINE i was have 3\d range ready for you .Wen saltgrass have a shoot the gate was open.Thanks for your input maybe you need to be on the board to HELP US
                  Attached Files

Comment

Well what happen no one want to come in and help okay I m GOING TO let FOR THE HOLLY DAYS TO GO AND I WILL TRY ONE MORE TIME
                    Attached Files

Comment

I will come back
                      Attached Files

Comment

Salt grass pictures
                        Attached Files

Comment

So bottom line I guess would be this question. Does salt grass still exist as a club, or is it on hold until you get some support, and become a non profit? And apparently the web page is down for good?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            So bottom line I guess would be this question. Does salt grass still exist as a club, or is it on hold until you get some support, and become a non profit? And apparently the web page is down for good?
                            Is it on hold .The web site is on hold,becose i have no password,s to do updates only the web master have every thing for the website SE is not longer with me.Se was complain for the in put from people come in so i took the site of air

Comment

Working...
                            X