Boy Scout 3D Benefit Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boy Scout 3D Benefit Shoot

The Boy Scouts, here in Snyder, are having their second annual Archery Shoot in Snyder, TX. We are just going to have fun and give a few trophies away. We are trying to get 30 targets together and with the help of a couple of neighboring clubs I think were just about there. Come join us if you can, support the Scouts, meet some great people and have some fun.
    Attached Files

Ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Comment

We are almost ready and it looks like we will have a great turnout. Thanks to the Sweetwater Archery Club and South Plains Archery Club in Lubbock we will have enough targets for a fun shoot. If you can come on down to Snyder and support the Boy Scouts you will have a great time. They are going to buy camping equipment, pay for Scout Camp at Ft. Davis, etc. Thank you all for the many phone calls and support you have given to this cause. God Bless.

Comment

I hope you raise lots of money and have tons of fun!

Comment

Thanks Cathie. Sure going to miss not shooting with the Club though. I am coming up tomorrow to get the targets. I called Josh.

Comment

Great we will see you then...and I know, dang it we are going to miss you too!

Comment

The BSA 3D shoot was a great success and a really fun time. We had over 70 shooters that day and it even rained right at the end of the day which was a bonus we all welcomed. If would not have been possible for us to put on a shoot like this without support from local clubs like South Plains Archery and the Sweetwater Bowmen loaning us targets. It turned out to be a great fundraiser for the local Boy Scout troup. I belong to one of the most gracious and supportive clubs ever, South Plains Archery.

Comment

Working...
                  X