Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Sandy Creek Archery April 29th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy Creek Archery April 29th

We will be having our first shoot Sunday April 29th. 30 McKenzie ASA targets
    10:00 - 1:00 California start.4665 County Road 256 Ganado Tx
    Contact David Parker 361-920-2406

If everything goes as planned from now till then, i will be there! Looking forward to seeing yalls new set up.

Sorry i wasent able to make the Tejas shoot on Saturday. With all my girls playing sports it can be tough planning things out for sure. Hope you enjoyed it?

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Had a great time at Tejas,they had a challenging course set.Shot with a great group, all though i had release problems one of the guys in my group borrowed a release from Carlos so i could finish the shoot,Thanks Carlos.Hope to see some of the Tejas guys Sunday

Comment

I think there will be several of us coming to your shoot on Sunday. If i can just get my Partner Ray in the truck, he will be there also...Will we be shooting ASA type rules?

Comment

conucu i believe that is correct. david is at work right now and wont be able to reply until 7 tonight or after. when i see him this evening ill ask him to reply or ill reply with a answer to that question.

Comment

yes asa rules just not all the different classes as asa.We will have concessions available also so come hungry.See you guys sunday
            Last edited by 21RFL; 04-26-2012, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I WILL make this shoot guys. We are also bring along a great husband and wife couple that normally do not shoot 3D. After some beers and a few wings this evening conucu and i had them convinced. See yall there!!!

Ray

Comment

Carlitos!!!! Where you at my friend? You gonna make this one with us?

Ray

Comment

Working...
                X