3D shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hoytfamily41 View Post
    Why isn't Huaco part of the Asa trail.. We need more places in the area to shoot. Heard a lot of good things about Huaco.. Need more great places to hold Asa so we don't have to drive so far north or south..just my opinion
    good question... inquiring minds want to know

Comment

Originally posted by hoytfamily41 View Post
      Why isn't Huaco part of the Asa trail.. We need more places in the area to shoot. Heard a lot of good things about Huaco.. Need more great places to hold Asa so we don't have to drive so far north or south..just my opinion
      Ive been talking with ArrowSmith about it for a couple of years now about this. Huaco is just not really well suited for an ASA event. Not all of our targets have a high 12/low 12, we really dont have the parking to have a couple hundred people. We are working our way toward being an ASA stop but we need more and more support now to be able to host a qualifier later. If we start getting big turnouts for our club shoots we could see how well we could handle a large nuumber of shooters.

I hope yall come out to the club and see what we are all about. Cash payouts so the more people you bring the more money in the pot

Derek

Comment

Originally posted by crparker View Post
        Yes it is a 30 target range. All mckenzie xt asa targets. Course trails are fully canopied so there is a lot of shade to be very comfortable. Anymore questions just let me jnow
        we will have burgers hot dogs and sausage wraps too when you get through shooting

Comment

Hey D,
          I think we need to have more shoots!
          Once a month isn't enough!

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
            Hey D,
            I think we need to have more shoots!
            Once a month isn't enough!
            I know dat's right!

Comment

Working...