Tejas "After Taxes" 3D Shoot Tomorrow 4/21 at 9:00am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tejas "After Taxes" 3D Shoot Tomorrow 4/21 at 9:00am

If any of you guys are looking for a place to shoot this weekend come shoot at Tejas. We have all Mckenzie targets that are in very good shape. They also set out a few fun targets like sasquash, gator and a few others. With all the rain we've been getting down here the course is in very good shape. We also have an industrial size fogger so mosquitos are never a problem.

Non-members is $15
    Members is $10

We will also have a representative from the new Sand Creek Archery Club in Ganado with us for the day. He will be answering any questions people may have and will be announcing there projected plans and schedule. These guys are on there way to being another great place to shoot at down here in South Texas. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Here is the Tejas link....

Ray Cedillo

habla espanol

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
    If any of you guys are looking for a place to shoot this weekend come shoot at Tejas. We have all Mckenzie targets that are in very good shape. They also set out a few fun targets like sasquash, gator and a few others. Will all the rain we've been getting down here the course is in very good shape. We do have an industrial size fogger so mosquitos are never a problem.

Non-members is $15
    Members is $10

We will also have a representative from the new Sand Creek Archery Club in Ganado with us for the day. He will be answering any questions people may have and will be announcing there projected plans and schedule. These guys are on there way to being another great place to shoot at down here in South Texas. Let me know if you guys have any questions. Here is the Tejas link....

Ray Cedillo
    hey bud... im debating in going to Tejas on Sat. to you all 3-D...

Comment

Come on out buddy!! I was fixing to call you cause Im not gonna make the Canyon Lake field shoot after all. My younger daughter has a little ballerina dance event at the Hooks game on Sunday. Send me a text and let me know what you decide mi amigo!!

Ray

Comment

^^^^^ttt^^^^^

Comment

Working...
        X