No announcement yet.

Texas ASA Federation Qualifier at Mesquite Archery Club on April 21-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good course! If you smell something, it was just me stinkin it up. Had a tough day. But my grandaughter had a blast!

Comment

2 , to MAC on a great shoot ! Had a blast & shot my best score in Unlimited class .

Comment

Good job Tim! Wish there was a little more water on the range, but did fine, and really enjoyed the new place! It is very cool!

Comment

MAC

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Good job Tim! Wish there was a little more water on the range, but did fine, and really enjoyed the new place! It is very cool!
            You are correct. We needed to have at least two more water stations for today. It was alot warmer today then yesterday.
            We will plan better for the next shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              Good course! If you smell something, it was just me stinkin it up. Had a tough day. But my grandaughter had a blast!
              Glad to hear you got out to shoot.
              We were out there, don't know how we missed ya.

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                He shot Saturday

Comment

Originally posted by bow5 View Post
                  Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                  He shot Saturday
                  Yep, we were there Saturday. Shot with a great group of guy's that Alexis just fell in love with. She didn't want to go home.

Comment

Great shoot! I like how the targets were well spaced out. Most of the time I felt like our group was the only one there.

Comment

Originally posted by ELKAHOLIC View Post
                      Great shoot! I like how the targets were well spaced out. Most of the time I felt like our group was the only one there.
                      Thank You , all n all things seemed to move very smooth considering that we had 130 shooters on the course at one time.
                      A big thank you to every one that came out to support our club. Those that have made it to a couple of shoots here know how it has changed and the improvments that have taken place. It is a work in progress and will only get better.
                      Tim Wagner
                      Pres. MAC

Comment

Have to also give a big thumbs up to MAC and the event organizers. I was afraid after seeing the shooter turnout that I'd be spending the entire day in the woods. I was pleasantly surprised at how fast we moved through the course (with 5 people on my stake and with groups on both sides). This was well run and smooth!!

Comment

Great course, I shot Sat., and we felt the same way like we were the only ones on the trail. Wish I'd shot better, but I'll be coming on Tue. nites to practice! Great Brisket to!

Comment

I was very fond of the old Mesquite Archery Club. I shot my first round of 3D at the old club years ago and I had a lot of history there.

I was really impressed with the new club property. I like the creek bottom, the big trees and the lighting conditions. The slight elevation change lanes behind the practice range made for some tricky shots. I also liked the fact that Tim and the guys at MAC set a fun, fair and not too long 3D range.

We had 168 shooters !!!

Great job MAC !!!! We are looking forward to shooting again at Mesquite Archery Club !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                              I was very fond of the old Mesquite Archery Club. I shot my first round of 3D at the old club years ago and I had a lot of history there.

I was really impressed with the new club property. I like the creek bottom, the big trees and the lighting conditions. The slight elevation change lanes behind the practice range made for some tricky shots. I also liked the fact that Tim and the guys at MAC set a fun, fair and not too long 3D range.

We had 168 shooters !!!

Great job MAC !!!! We are looking forward to shooting again at Mesquite Archery Club !!!
                              Thanks for the kind words Mike. I would like to add that they are168 of the finest people to be around in the archery community.
                              Tim

Comment

shot my first 3 D round at the old Mesquite range in Jan 09, good job Tim.

Comment

Working...
                                X