Any Abilene tbher's shoot 3D????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Abilene tbher's shoot 3D????

Since moving here last summer this will be the first shoot I maybe able to make at Abilene bowhunters. Anybody on here shoot out there?

There are a lot of people on t h that shoot and live in or around Abilene. The weekend is hard to catch people on the green screen. I will be at the Abilene Asa event I am sure as well as others on here.

Comment

Zach and I shoot out there every now and then. I wish we had time to do more 3D. It's fun, and the Abilene Bowhunters range is way cool.

Comment

I agree with Shame, It's an awesome place to shoot & dome really nice people. We drive 4 hours to come to this shoot.

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
          Since moving here last summer this will be the first shoot I maybe able to make at Abilene bowhunters. Anybody on here shoot out there?
          Come out this weekend and shoot at the club shoot. I'll be there and next month is the qualifier.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
            Come out this weekend and shoot at the club shoot. I'll be there and next month is the qualifier.
            Sounds great. I don't know exactly what time I can make it having hunters in camp then. As soon as I get them taken care of I should be able to run over there for a little bit. I'll probably just bring my stick bow to make things faster.

Comment

Originally posted by thedosranchhand View Post
              Sounds great. I don't know exactly what time I can make it having hunters in camp then. As soon as I get them taken care of I should be able to run over there for a little bit. I'll probably just bring my stick bow to make things faster.
              Text or call me and maybe we can shoot sometime. 325-829-9828

Comment

I try to shoot there when I can. Love the people and the range is fun. But, I've probably been 3 times in the last 6 years! I know--lame.

Comment

Originally posted by ovalohunter View Post
                  Text or call me and maybe we can shoot sometime. 325-829-9828
                  Will do Kelsey. I'll give you a shout when I head that way saturday.

Comment

Post up when you guys are going to shoot, I would like to jump in if possible.

Ranges are set for this weekend. Will be interesting on the targets, as we have pulled about 20 or so from the herd for repair. The "repair guy" will be here Thur or Frid, so I would like to hear everyone's opinion on the quality.

Comment

Headed that way.

Comment

Working...
                      X