Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

AFC PARIS April 14th 3-D Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFC PARIS April 14th 3-D Tournament

Going to be a great One..........New Course........Great Folks.......= Great Times
    AreYou ready for some Archery?
    AFC Paris Sure is..........and Will see you Tomorrow!
    Saturday April 14th, 2012 *****11am Start Time!*****
    Practice Ranges Open Early! ASA Scoring 20 Target McKenzie Range. Come out early and get signed up, spend sometime getting to know us. UPDATE Be sure to Bring Bug Spray and/or your Thermacells!

There will be a Big Target Auction before the shoot. Set up starts @ 7:30 am, then after set up AFC Members have first shot at the Targets.
    There are a Variety of Targets.........Deer, Hogs, Javi's, a bear or two, and others!
    Attached Files

I see imsowright and bowtech lover in this pic...we will defineately be there tomorrow...I also heard that Caden Bailey will be there also. He's the little boy with Niemann Picks disease and donations have been taken for him and his family. Hope to see you there!! God bless.

Comment

Find this Guy to get a great Deal on a 3-D target! Mark Rothfuss.............

See You There!
      Attached Files

Comment

Mark & crew are Target repair guru's , if we weren't going to Brownwood, we'd be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
          Mark & crew are Target repair guru's , if we weren't going to Brownwood, we'd be there.
          Just send me a check and I will load you up some 1000.00 Elk Targets

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
            Just send me a check and I will load you up some 1000.00 Elk Targets
            , do y'all really have an elk ? I always wanted one.

Comment

, do y'all really have an elk ? I always wanted one.
              Brett, We do have one or two...............I am not sure if that is one the list, but I will find out and let you know!

Thanks Brother

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                Brett, We do have one or two...............I am not sure if that is one the list, but I will find out and let you know!

Thanks Brother
                Yes , do that. I might do some trading for one also if their interested in some ASA deer targets .

Comment

Yes , do that. I might do some trading for one also if their interested in some ASA deer targets .
                  Roger that brother, will keep you posted!

Going to be an Awesome Tournament Tomorrow!

Comment

Looking forward to being there.

Comment

Working...
                    X