Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

I still hate a thief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still hate a thief

Well for the second time in a week some one broke into our storage containers. This time they could not cut the locks that I installed so they used a cordless grinder to cut the hasp off. It was obviously a different person then the first break in for a couple of reasons. After breaking into the containers they moved a few tems to the gate then broke into the concession stand and headed to the gate with our arrow saw. One of our members drove up to the gate and who ever it was droped the saw and ran off. At least that is what we can guess happened. Our member did not see them but he saw the items near the gate and called me. The Police were contacted came out took photos and and finger prints. This all took place during day light hours around 10am. We had not had a chance to get cameras out as we were going to put IR's out so that there would be no flash. As for now I am thinking Land Mines. The good thing is the police have a couple of leads on people doing break ins. We also realized that on the first break in they the genesis bows that we use for our youth programs. Did I say how much I hate a Thief
    Tim
    MAC

So sorry I sure hope they catch the puke scum.

Comment

oh the joys of being around Terrell , its probably worse than being in a big city IMO

Comment

Man Tim yall are having a run of bad luck it seems. Hope yall catch them

Comment

Get 'em!!
          It will probably be 6 months before they try again. Nearly getting caught will make them far more cautious too. Be sure to set a camera in a location that will take a license plate picture as well as pictures of your theives. Makes it easier to ID them.

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
            oh the joys of being around Terrell , its probably worse than being in a big city IMO

Terrell is no worse than anywhere else....there are thieves everywhere. I live here I will keep my ears open.

Comment

Working...
            X