Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Any Clubs Need 3D Targets Repaired ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Clubs Need 3D Targets Repaired ???

Art Brown is down in this area repairing 3D targets this week. He does a great job. He uses the 3D Country repair materials. You may have seen the 3D Country repair guys at ASA Pro/Ams.

If your club needs some targets repaired give me a shout and I will get you in touch with Art.

Here is a link that shows some before and after pictures.

He is hard at work at CCR right now

I am amazed at how he has turned about 30 targets that would be heading for the trash bin into "like new" status. Heck after paint, i couldnt tell the diference,,,they look great and well worth the money@!!!

Comment

Bump for a great product & guy. We just finished rebuilding our targets with this & their like new again. Wish I would have taken before & after pics.

Comment

I have had requests from two clubs for Art to repair targets. Anyone else while he is in town.

Comment

Cowtown is having Art out to repair some of our targets. I understand that he does a fantastic job on detail. The foam he uses is better than the foam from the factory is what I've been told. We experimented with the kit he uses and was able to shoot the target forever. This is a good chance to get like new targets at big savings.

Comment

Working...
          X