AZLE FFA Shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AZLE FFA Shoot

For more information contact Jake at 817-781-4797 (after 3 pm) or email, ratherbbowhunting@yahoo.com.

Cool , sounds like a fun shoot. If I ain't turkey hunting ,I will be there.

Comment

We should be there

Comment

Originally posted by huntinpool View Post
        Cool , sounds like a fun shoot. If I ain't turkey hunting ,I will be there.
        If you come shoot, I need a good score for the team shoot!

Comment

Ttt. Great way to pass a Saturday!

Comment

This will be a good one to shoot. This will help with scholarships and help fund the kids projects.

Comment

Post this in the campfire. There should be some folks that would not normally shoot 3d that could come out.

Comment

Wish we could make it. Jaydes county show starts tomorrow so if we can get away Saturday we'll come out & shoot.

Comment

Gonna try and be there.

Comment

Thinking about coming out to shoot before heading to the lease. It will be some good practice for the TURKEYS I'm gonna shoot that evening.

Comment

Is there a work party planned for Friday to get the range set up or are the Azle students going to set it up?

Comment

Thee will be some FFA students out there Friday msorning but I would love the extra knOw how from the experienced target setter uppers

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but what is a SIMS course?

Comment

A SIMS course is a known distance shoot. There will be two different SIMS course, one you will shoot with your bow and the other will be shot with a genisis bow by everyone. It is an extra event, so if you choose not to shoot it you don't have to. It will be 5 targets per course and the winner or winners will win 50% payback!

Comment

Originally posted by zramsey View Post
                              Pardon my ignorance, but what is a SIMS course?
                              SIMS is a Known distance course at pro/ams.

It is a small seperate range to raise money for the students and win a little as well.

Cowtown will have a 5 target known distance range at this shoot. You shoot in groups just like the regular shoot. You still only compete against others in your class for a share of the pot. Just a way to shoot more targets while waiting on the awards from the shoot.

Comment

Working...
                              X