Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Sandy Creek Archery Club 1st Shoot Wrong Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandy Creek Archery Club 1st Shoot Wrong Date

Sorry About the mix up guys I looked at the wrong calender Our first shoot will be April 29 Sorry for any inconvenience
    GPS address 4665 County Road 265 Ganado Tx
    David Parker 361-920-2406

Thats great news David. We Tejas boys are glad to have another option. Take a look at the Tejas schedule. It be a good idea not to book over Tejas dates that way you can draw some of the Tejas people your way. Also there is a lot of trad shooters showing up these days so dont forget about them. Brandon Mercer may have told you about me. He is one of my work customers. Send me a pm if i can help you in any way...thanks

Ray Cedillo

Comment

We are looking forward to it Ray. We selected the 4th Sunday of the month for just that reason. Of course there will always be special events or shoots that will come up, but we will make every effort to not cross schedules. We are very excited about this new club and as you said, new option. We just took delivery of 30 brand new XT targets all from the ASA list. We have a GREAT location and a lot of enthusiastic people willing to make this go. David has been working tirelessly on promoting this and getting it off the ground. We hope for a good turn-out to start but the true test will be getting larger turn-outs as we progress...that way we know we left the current shooters happy to the point they promote for us.

Along with the new McKenzie targets, we have 5 brand new Morrell practice targets that will be set for warm-up, sighting and practice in yardages of 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50. And we will discuss and work in traditional shooters at the meeting this Sunday. Thanks for the interest...

(the other) Ray

Comment

Thats all good news RayRay!!! We will do whatever we can to support you guys. Count a few of us in for yalls opener. If you can email me a flyer or something for me to post at Tejas and at Clydes. Also it be a good idea for yall to come to our shoot on the 21st so people will know who yall are..thanks

Ray Cedillo

Comment

Hey Ray i will be at your shoot on the 21st will brng flyers with me.I looked at all the schedules close to us,we will be shooting the forth sunday of the month so we dont shoot over you guys.

Comment

Pretty excited...have a lot of interest in the first shoot already.

Comment

Originally posted by 21RFL View Post
              Hey Ray i will be at your shoot on the 21st will brng flyers with me.I looked at all the schedules close to us,we will be shooting the forth sunday of the month so we dont shoot over you guys.
              Thats good to here!! Look me up if yall want to shoot in our group.

Ray

Comment

Hey Ray. Im David's son Cody and Brandon and I are close friends. Looks like I won't make yalls shoot next weekend but I hope to see you at ours on the 29th.

Comment

Working...
                X