"SaltGrass 2012 SCORES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
    Sure you want to get the operation Thursday? Sounds like your dialed in George. Congrats on the shoot.
    Man CLARK i have to do it so be ready June for TEXAS Field Archery Championship AT CORPUS CHRISTI

Comment

Congrats George!!!! Give me some pointers and I will try to shoot some with you!!! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you!!! Miss shooting with ya!

Comment

hey All my daughter made a Facebook page for Saltgrass Archery .I'm not a big facebooker but please like and share the link...Thanks

Comment

Already liked!!! I will probably be out there this afternoon and see If it will let me check in!!

Comment

Please can you post the link to the Saltgrass FB page? I searched and could not find it. Is is the official page? I will link it the Pearland Archery Club and make some other recommendations. Thanks!

Comment

yes its a official facebook page for Salt Grass Archery club..good luck and thanks

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
                X2 get em George
                WIN MONEY FROM Bady Galle National Champion make my DAY
                Attached Files

Comment

Very nice George - Congrats

Comment

Originally posted by fieldArcher View Post
                    hey All my daughter made a Facebook page for Saltgrass Archery .I'm not a big facebooker but please like and share the link...Thanks
                    Can you get your daughter to friend me on FB for the Salt Grass page. Iam listed as William Spaniel on FB

Comment

Whew!!!! 30 lanes cleared, trimmed and lane markers up!! Ready for targets!!!! Mixed things up this month.... Gonna shoot it from the other direction and got rid of the lanes in front of the concrete!! Hope everyone enjoys it!!! Please let me know what everyone thinks!! Hope to see everyone there this weekend!!
                      George, get better soon!! We are gonna miss ya!!

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Great job Xenarcher thanks for your help...I am sure everyone will enjoy it...

Comment

Xenarcher I will bring the key to the riding mower out friday I am trying to get off early so you dont have to push it...thanks again for all the help!!!

Comment

Heading out to the range this afternoon to do a little shooting! Anyone up to it, come join me!!

Comment

i saw that

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                                WIN MONEY FROM Bady Galle National Champion make my DAY
                                hey sir,, it was nice shooting with you and bill, @# Canyon Lake, i hope you stay dialed in!!!

your friend Carlos Salinas

Comment

Working...
                                X