Muenster TBoT this weekend March 24&25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muenster TBoT this weekend March 24&25

Go to this thread for details and a map, times, etc.

This is absolutely BEAUTIFUL country - TBoT is expecting a large turnout for this one and the weather will be beautiful for the two day shoot.

Oh, and TBoT shoots are trad only.

Bump for one of the great trad shoots in N. Texas!
    We'll have a lot of the best of the best from Oklahoma at this one - come on, Texas trad archers, don't let the Okies take all the buckles back across the Red River

Comment

M-2, I'll be there, probably a little later than I had planned earlier, but I'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
        M-2, I'll be there, probably a little later than I had planned earlier, but I'll be there.
        Good, I hope you and yours get to sleep in a little, Ron. We won't be there until 9 or 9:15 and we have a shorter distance to drive than you. See you there!

Comment

Here is the flyer for the Wildcat Archery TBoT Shoot in Muenster THIS weekend - this is gonna be a great one....
          Thanks to Charles Jones for creation of the flyer - you rock, Oneway!
          Click image for larger version

Name:	WILDCAT MUENSTER TBOT FLYER.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	125.2 KB
ID:	24060473

Comment

This is one of the largest shoots in TBoT - something like 167 cards turned in for score last year, and many more fun rounds not recorded. Come out

Comment

Are they going to have a fire pit? I'm about ready Bisch my wood arrows

Comment

Doubtful! lol
                It's gonna be way too warm for one anyway!
                We can probably bundle a dozen together and make a nice torch from the fletched end, though!

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                  Doubtful! lol
                  It's gonna be way too warm for one anyway!
                  We can probably bundle a dozen together and make a nice torch from the fletched end, though!
                  YeeeHaaah...a flaming arrow clout shoot...that's what I'm talkin about.

Comment

Be sure and Take pics for me to post...............

Comment

Working...
                    X