Clifton Archery Club Shoot March 24 & 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clifton Archery Club Shoot March 24 & 25

March 24-25; 8am-12 California Start, and please have score cards in by 3.

This will be a great shoot for those not wanting to make the Pro/Am in Paris. The Bluebonnets are starting to bloom and the 3d course and bag range look great with the addition of 2 NEW lanes!

We're looking forward to seeing everyone that can make it. I'll check in later in the week and give a report on standing water and maybe a floating target or two!

My son and I hope to make this one. I may need directions if I can't find the other post with directions.

Comment

3 miles East of Clifton on FM 219

Comment

I'm thinking about attending. If I show by myself will I be placed with a group?

Comment

Thanks for a great shoot. Hope to make a few more this year.

Comment

Originally posted by cjm View Post
            I'm thinking about attending. If I show by myself will I be placed with a group?
            No you may shoot with who every you please... Even by your lonesome if you want to.

Comment

Results for CAC March Shoot:
              Men's Trad.- Lee Bryan 236; Joe Wallis 233; Jeremy King 216; Roger Crowder 199
              Ladies Trad.- Brenda Crowder 116
              Men's Hunter- Ken Schulz 280
              Men's Youth- Trevor Schulz 226

Thanks to all our shooter for coming out! Enjoyed all of y'all and looking to seeing you again!

Comment

When's y'alls next shoot?
                I really wanted to make this one but plans got changed last minute on me... Missed out on the Bastrop shoot too...

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                  When's y'alls next shoot?
                  I really wanted to make this one but plans got changed last minute on me... Missed out on the Bastrop shoot too...
                  April 28 & 29

Comment

Working...
                  X