team shoot question ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

team shoot question ?

I've never shot the team shoot. What time is it? And how do you enter it? And can Luke shoot in it?

Everyone can shoot in the team shoot and I am pretty sure that you sign up for it when you get your cards at the registration trailer. But I could be wrong hopefully Mike will clarify

Which team shoot are you talking about?

Comment

Marlon team shoot usealy starts around noon or shortly after. You can sign up at shoot and yes Luke can shoot, If you requst they will probably put ya'll on the same team.

Comment

Luke will get to walk up on every shot. Since he is an eagle , he will get to shoot near his max at least and depending on the target maybe closer. Team shoot is 1:00 pm friday. You get to discuss yardage with team mates and shoot any order you want. Score the best 4 of 5 arrows, if a team has 4 then someone gets to shoot twice.
        I have been fortunate enough to be on a winning Team all but one Pro/Am that I have been to. It's a nice little cash prize($80) for first and ($60) for second. There will be several ranges and you only compete on 10 targets. There is a winning team for every 10 targets.

Comment

Thanks for the info guys! We will try to be there for this. Sounds like fun!

Comment

Originally posted by murph62 View Post
            I've never shot the team shoot. What time is it? And how do you enter it? And can Luke shoot in it?
            Both team shoots (Thurs and Fri) are at 1:00 pm

The Thursday shoot is $10.00 entry fee and you get a free lunch. It will consist of 4 amatuers and a pro. Luke could be shooting with Jeff Hopkins or Levi Morgan....luck of the draw.

The Friday team shoot is the regular Zebra Twist team shoot. $20.00 entry fee. This one always sells out so register as soon as you get there.

These are a LOT of fun. It won't be ya'lls last !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
              Both team shoots (Thurs and Fri) are at 1:00 pm

The Thursday shoot is $10.00 entry fee and you get a free lunch. It will consist of 4 amatuers and a pro. Luke could be shooting with Jeff Hopkins or Levi Morgan....luck of the draw.

The Friday team shoot is the regular Zebra Twist team shoot. $20.00 entry fee. This one always sells out so register as soon as you get there.

These are a LOT of fun. It won't be ya'lls last !!!!

When and where do you sign up for the Thurs. team shoot?

Comment

Marlon, you and Luke will have a great time, but as Mike stated, get there early to sign up for them at the ASA Trailer. You may also request for you guys to be on the same team...good luck and see ya out there!

Comment

Originally posted by ken1965 View Post
                  Marlon, you and Luke will have a great time, but as Mike stated, get there early to sign up for them at the ASA Trailer. You may also request for you guys to be on the same team...good luck and see ya out there!
                  Brett c is going to sign us up tomorrow for Friday !! Thanks brett!! We will see you there buddy!!

Comment

I alawys enjoy the team shoots. Its a great way to meet new people and you can even learn a thing or two from the folks you shoot with.

Comment

Originally posted by tracker52 View Post
                      When and where do you sign up for the Thurs. team shoot?
                      Thursday Am @ the ASA office trailer , rookie

Comment

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
                        Thursday Am @ the ASA office trailer , rookie
                        Bully!

Comment

Originally posted by tracker52 View Post
                          Bully!

Comment

Working...
                          X