Texas Federation ASA Qualifier at Concho Valley Archery Club on March 17-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brett C View Post
    Good to see you again ol buddy,Your other buddy Jayde shot 40 up with 18 bonus rings today at Tyler . thought you'd like to know
    That is some awsome shooting there Jayde. Is Jayde out for hire as a coach?

Will see yall next weekend.

Stephen

Comment

Stephen it was good to meet you today!

And WOW jayde!! GREAT SHOOTING!!

Comment

Congrats Marlon!

Comment

Great job Concho you did it again. As usual Concho set a really fun but challenging course and the free lunch is a great example of their west TX. hospitality. This club is a good example of how a club should work together.
          Congrats to Marlon and Mrs. Splitbeam45 for shooting their personal best in that west Tx. wind. WOW!!!! Still trying to get my skirt pulled down. Also to Casey Jones for digging a hole and crowling back out. You da Man my XX brother!!!

Comment

Great course very different from what I am used to. The bbq was awesome
            I had a good time. My daughter Aspen had a blast!!! She wore her metal to school today

Comment

i wish we would have come on up there being just down the road, but the turkeys were gobbling and coming to the call to good to leave!!

Comment

Originally posted by smokin feathers View Post
                i wish we would have come on up there being just down the road, but the turkeys were gobbling and coming to the call to good to leave!!
                I saw Cari's and Jedd's on Facebook. It looked like West Texas. Ya'll did good.

Comment

Hats off to the folks at Concho Valley Archery a great course and very friendly people. I will always mark my calender for their ASA shoot. Also Thanks to Brandon at the Outdoorsman for setting up my granddaughters bow and helping to show her how to shoot with a peep and release for the first time, she shot pretty good on Saturday for a beginner.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                    I saw Cari's and Jedd's on Facebook. It looked like West Texas. Ya'll did good.
                    we were just out of sonora.

Comment

Thank you to all the shooters and workers

Comment

Working...
                      X