Delta Southwest Cookout - Sign Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta Southwest Cookout - Sign Up

It's that time of the year again! The famous Delta Southwest Cookout. Presented by B. Northcutt (BD's Barbeque) with donations from Syracuse Custom Meats/CCR. If you've been to any ASA shoots this year, you've no doubt heard Mike mention this fantastic event. It will be held shortly after the Regional / State Amateaur shootout Friday evening, at 6:30 pm on Friday in the parking lot of the Paris Civic Center. Bring a cooler, pull up some chairs, and fill your belly with the best group of archers in the country!

While this event is FREE, it's only successful if we each help out as best we can. In an attempt to organize things a little better this year and not put Bryan in a position where's he's footing the bill for everything, I wanted to give the Texas community a chance to help out.

** Please note, if anyone else is donating/buying MEAT, Bryan will need it by Thursday at NOON. Contact him for details. Also, any left overs will be back out after Saturday's competition!**

Please see the link below and sign up to help out. Please reply here on Texas Bowhunter with your item or PM me. I'll update the spreadsheet several times a week! We can't have too much so please offer your support!

http://www.cinnamoncreekranch.com/st...risCookout.pdf

Just to get the word out, the annual Thursday night fish fry will not happen this year...

Comment

I'm in..............

If everyone wants them, I'm in for the beans again this year.

Comment

bringin a pig

Already got with Brian....gonna get a meet hog to him before yall head out...bout 80-100lb'r

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
          Just to get the word out, the annual Thursday night fish fry will not happen this year...

Comment

ttt

Comment

ttt

Still looking for lots of volunteers. Plenty of easy and cheap items people can sign up for. Check the link at the top.

Comment

ttt

Surprised to see no one helping out here...what's up Texas!

Comment

Troy-Put me down for the plates (250) and paper towels (10). Thanks for organizing this. Bruce Funk

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonExtreme View Post
                    ttt

Surprised to see no one helping out here...what's up Texas!
                    Most of the people helping out don't get on TBH. Mostly lurkers , there will be more food there than you could dream of. He already knows what I'm bringing.

Comment

Thanks Bruce!

Brett, this list is actually straight from Bryan. Its not so much the food we're worried about but all the little things that he usually has to spring for at the last minute. It all adds up. If he doesn't see someone volunteering to bring it, he'll go buy it himself. That's what we're hoping to avoid in order to preserve this nice tradition.

Comment

Sheet updated. Still looking for more.

Comment

Troy,

Put the Jones family down for the Napkins slot and Potato Salad!

Comment

Hey troy what's some other stuff you need?

Comment

How about 250 plastic cups and plastic ware?

Comment

Working...
                              X