Texas ASA Ride Share Thread 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas ASA Ride Share Thread 2012

I thought I’d start a new thread for the benefit of those who shoot ASA in Texas, and hopefully offer a way to participate at shoots that some may not otherwise go to. And maybe to save a few dollars for those that plan to go anyway .

The purpose of this thread would be to unite TBH members who would not other wise go to a shoot due to:

1) distance,
    2) forecast in rising fuel prices this spring and summer,
    3) overnight accommodations and/or expenses,
    4) lack of motivation (it's always easier to go with someone than by your self),
    5) and improve ASA/TBH fellowship and attendance overall.

This would (should) consolidate multiple threads in the 3-D forum (come "State" and others), and provide many opportunities to many people to attend different ASA shoots around our great state .

Format will be simplified for finding someone that has a common interest in a certain shoot via "Bold" in your post .

Example #1:
    Paris Pro/AM from Burleson or Ft. Worth area. Shoot Sat and Sunday. Can pick up in route or ride with you. Split Hotel expenses. Camping OK too (but must have showers). Please send PM

Example#2:

Tyler ASA from Burleson or Ft. Worth area. Shoot the same day. Can pick up in route or will ride with you. Please send PM

Example #3:

Collin County ASA. Would like to split Hotel expenses. Please send PM

As you can see, the bold would be easy to scan for and skip any "other post" that do not apply.

Should you have mutual interest in a shoot, please contact the poster via PM.

Please keep this thread to Texas ASA shoots only.

Now, with that being said, I’ll make a post .

Tyler ASA from Burleson or Ft. Worth area. Shoot the same day either day. Can pick up in route or will ride with you. Might be willing to split hotel or camp if you have one. Please send PM

Collin County ASA. from Burleson or Ft. Worth area. Shoot the same day either day. Can pick up in route or will ride with you. Please send PM
    Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-06-2012, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Good Idea!

Comment

Thank You Mike !!!

When I told Tracy about your idea for this thread she said it was a wonderful idea. I totally agreed. It is innovative ideas like this from great supporters like you that will keep the Texas ASA Federation growing even in these tough economic times.

Simply awesome.

Comment

Excellent idea sir.

Comment

Great idea , Jayde & I hardly ever go to one by our selves.

Comment

Heck as far as were going for the Paris Pro/Am and with this idea in mind, i better rent a school bus. We'll be traveling 90% of the state South to North. Funny to think how many archers we'll be traveling with along the way. Good idea bud!! Let me visit with my partner about this.

Ray

Comment

Excellent Idea...

Comment

Working...
                X