Canyon lake 3D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canyon lake 3D

Took my kids out to the Canyon Lake 3D. They did great shooting their little Bear Brave III only fingers one pin, and dads 29" beman ics hunter arrows. Didn't loose one.

Aden on the left and Cuatro on the right...
    Attached Files

Good job guys!! I saw them there and looked to me like they were havin some fun.

Comment

Thanks they ran me ragged little one held up until the last 2 targets... Then he ran outta gas..they were asleep in the truck by the time we hit the road...lol

Comment

How truly blessed you are.

Comment

My daugter's bow comes in this week. We want to shoot this event. Hope to see you at the next one. Contests to your boys and their proud papa.

Comment

Originally posted by Free2Hunt View Post
            My daugter's bow comes in this week. We want to shoot this event. Hope to see you at the next one. Contests to your boys and their proud papa.
            What kinda bow? One kid out there had a Diamond Nuclear Ice and he was driving tacks!!! He was 6 with a release 3 pin site and he never took a zero!!

Comment

Mission Craze. She's 9 but skinny. We plan on having a blast practicing and she can't wait to shoot her first buck. Momma also mentioned it may be time for her to get a bow so she can shoot 3D. I'm truly blessed.

Comment

Originally posted by DepotDan View Post
                How truly blessed you are.
                Thanks Dan

Comment

Lol glad you guys had fun, was stuck with the honey doo's I was lead installer/designer/laborer of a rock/cactus garden.

Comment

Originally posted by Twztid View Post
                    Lol glad you guys had fun, was stuck with the honey doo's I was lead installer/designer/laborer of a rock/cactus garden.
                    Cool I actually miss those days... Lucky you didn't go my boys were in mid season form I could have used you for someone else to attack

Comment

Originally posted by art745 View Post
                      Cool I actually miss those days... Lucky you didn't go my boys were in mid season form I could have used you for someone else to attack
                      Lol, yeah 3 tons of rocks or shoot bows and hang with yall and some kids...Hrmm yeah I got the short stick. Ah well r100 this weekend I know your not going but it's gonna be a blast you should consider it!

Comment

art, I loved seeing this!
                        Way to go - those boys are hooked on 3-D now!
                        Now....we need to get you and them a trad bow so y'all can come play with us in TBoT

Comment

Glad you and the boys had a good time. There were a lot of MiniCubs and Cubs at the shoot, it was great to see.

Comment

Originally posted by M-2 View Post
                            art, I loved seeing this!
                            Way to go - those boys are hooked on 3-D now!
                            Now....we need to get you and them a trad bow so y'all can come play with us in TBoT
                            yeah that will just about break me...

Originally posted by Phi Phi Hunter View Post
                            Glad you and the boys had a good time. There were a lot of MiniCubs and Cubs at the shoot, it was great to see.
                            Nice to meet you Chris....that place was great to walk around...

Comment

Working...
                            X