Its Baaack...Delta Targets ASA Southwest Shoot-Out Club/Shop Team Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Baaack...Delta Targets ASA Southwest Shoot-Out Club/Shop Team Challenge

We created this event last year and its back by popular demand. Last year we had 30 teams. The event was so popular with the shooters that we have expanded the event to include 40 teams for 2012 !!!! Start getting your teams together and get your rosters emailed to me ASAP !!!

Delta Targets ASA Southwest Shoot-Out
    Archery Club / Shop Team Challenge

Saturday March 24, 2012 8:00 AM at the Paris, Texas ASA Pro/Am

• 5 Member Teams Total Maximum CAR = 20 per Team

• Teams may represent your Archery Club or Archery Shop

• Entry Fee $50.00 per team ($10.00 per shooter)

• 100% Range Payout of $500.00 (based on a 10-target range )

• 1st Place Team $250.00

• 2nd Place Team $150.00

• 3rd Place Team $100.00

• ASA Team Shoot rules – Score 4 out of 5 arrows

* All Challenge Shooters must be ASA members and registered to Shoot in the Pro/Am *

Put Your Teams Together Using the Following CAR Shooter Rating System

• CAR 5: Men’s Open and Men’s Known (Maximum of 2 shooters from this group)

• CAR 4: Open B, Senior Open, Women’s Open, Unlimited, Young Adult (Maximum of 2 shooters from this group)

• CAR 3: Hunter, Super Sr., Master Sr., Women’s K-40, Women’s Sr., Women’s Open B, Open C, Limited (Maximum of 3 shooters from this group)

• CAR 2: Bow Novice, Women’s Hunter, Youth Boys, Youth Girls, Youth Pins, young Adult Pins, Traditional (Maximum of 3 shooters from this group)

McKenzie Bonus – One club will also win a McKenzie 3-D target from a random drawing to be held at the awards presentation for the competition prior to the Pro Shoot Down at 5:00 PM Saturday night.

This will be a great warm up for your Saturday individual round and give you the opportunity to win some $$$.

Spots are limited so reserve yours by emailing your team roster to
    Mike Smith at tallcatt1@yahoo.com today !!!

CCR will be there!!!!!

Comment

The Outhouse will participate.

Comment

Is there a maximum number of teams one shop can have shooting?

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
          I would think since it is first come first served,and as long as you are in before the 40 team limit is hit, you should be OK. Check with Mike Smith to make sure though.

CCR had 2 teams in last year... and memory serves, Team B beat Team A.

hehehehehehe!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
            There is no limit on number of teams from any one club or shop. I have 40 stakes to fill. Last year I filled 30 at the last minute by recruiting some "free agents" from around the country to fill out a couple of teams that had no shows. It was pretty hectic.

I will be checking the CAR=20 carefully (as I did last year) to make sure the teams are manned properly. Once all rosters are submitted and approved we will randomly draw teams to fill the ranges.

Comment

AFC PARIS will probably have 2 teams Will know for sure after tonights Business meeting!

Comment

Cinnamon Creek is all in!

We are sending 3 teams this year! look forward to the seeing veryone in Paris!

Comment

Originally posted by Oneway View Post
                  AFC PARIS will probably have 2 teams Will know for sure after tonights Business meeting!
                  AFC Paris will have 2 teams!

Comment

Mike are these all unknown or half and half. can a known shooter use his or her range finder? Somone ask me this and I did not know what to tell them.

Comment

Originally posted by old bob View Post
                      Mike are these all unknown or half and half. can a known shooter use his or her range finder? Somone ask me this and I did not know what to tell them.
                      We will use the ASA team shoot format. The team members will discuss the yardage. The team will not count the score of the lowest scoring arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Smallcat View Post
                        We will use the ASA team shoot format. The team members will discuss the yardage. The team will not count the score of the lowest scoring arrow.
                        Ok thanks I will pass this on.

Comment

Our team from AFC is set and ready, can't wait last year was a blast, Thanks Mike for putting this all together

Comment

Defending champs from Shoot Em Up Archery is getting a team ready.
                            Count us in.

Comment

If anyone needs a pair of shooters let me know.

I shoot hunter class
                              My buddy Presley can shoot hunter or known.

Thanks,

Ray

Comment

Working...
                              X