TFAA Indoor State in Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TFAA Indoor State in Waco

Just counted and it looks to be a pretty good crowd this coming weekend for state indoor in Waco. I counted around 150 signed up as of this morning. I know there are several who will be going to Louisiana and good luck to all of you. For myself, I opted for the shorter drive to Waco.

Let's all travel safe and meet up at Cowtown the following weekend.

Good luck to all the TBHers going to this

Comment

I'm shooting in Waco this weekend as well.

Comment

Leaving for Waco Friday around noon.

Comment

Good luck to all i wise i can go but i have saltgrass to worry abut see you at outdoor STATE shoot for >>>----->X

Comment

good luck to all

Comment

Good luck boys and girls!! Me and Audrey wont be making it this year.

Ray

Comment

Originally posted by The Greek View Post
                Good luck to all i wise i can go but i have saltgrass to worry abut see you at outdoor STATE shoot for >>>----->X
                Wish you were here George, see you soon! Maybe at the Rhinehardt?

Comment

Originally posted by poco bueno View Post
                  Good luck boys and girls!! Me and Audrey wont be making it this year.

Ray
                  We will miss you, maybe we will see you in Paris at the end of next month.

M

Comment

After the first day

I shot pretty good for only having my bow and shooting it for a week. No 0's today and that was my main goal. Going back tomorrow with the idea of "let's just have some fun" and get rest figured out before sectionals. I hope to see what it will do at Cowtown next weekend.

Shot with some great guys today. Mike Lowe, Daryl Ramnarance and Toby Kerr. Enjoyed shooting with you all. Good luck tomorrow!

Comment

Good Luck Honey!!!! Luv ya

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                        Good Luck Honey!!!! Luv ya
                        Love you, have a better day tomorrow yourself! Go Chris, go Chris, go Chris.

Good wishes to all the CCR shooters tomorrow, here in Waco or in West Monroe!

See you all next weekend at Cowtown, let's kick some butt!

Comment

Results

From CCR there were 3 of us shooting the state indoor, here is how it all played out:

Joe Hicks - Adult Male Freestyle - Ranked 13th with a 5th place SYWAT Aggregate

Merissa Hughes - Adult Female Freestyle - Ranked 3rd with a 3rd place SYWAT Aggregate

Theresa Yardley - Adult Female Bowhunter Freestyle - Ranked 4th place with a 2nd place SYWAT Aggregate

Congrats to my fellow CCR shooters

Comment

Congrats to all!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X