Mon-Thurs shoots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mon-Thurs shoots

I work the weekend shift and not able shoot most of the tournaments because they are all on the weekends, so I was wondering who all held shoots during the week within 30 miles of Sulphur Springs or Greenville? I live directly in between the two towns on 30 and Ill drive 1/2 hour or an hour for a good shoot. Thanks

Originally posted by bowhunter_ryan View Post
    I work the weekend shift and not able shoot most of the tournaments because they are all on the weekends, so I was wondering who all held shoots during the week within 30 miles of Sulphur Springs or Greenville? I live directly in between the two towns on 30 and Ill drive 1/2 hour or an hour for a good shoot. Thanks
    Starting the first tuesday in april we have a fun shoot every Tuesday evening.
    We are in trerrell. may be further then you want too drive,

Comment

Ok thanks. May have to check it out.

Comment

Texas Archery Academy in Plano is open 24/7 and indoor 20 yard ranges and indoor 3D ranges. www.TexasArcheryAcademy.org
        They run leagues during the week (nights) and on the weekends they do lessons and other competition shoots. Tell Clint Montgomery that Stacey at the Texas Archery Guide said hi.

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X