South Plains Archery Lubbock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Plains Archery Lubbock

South Plains Archery will be hosting our first archery tournament of the year on February 18th @ 10:00am
    The shoot site will be off of 50th Street past hwy 1729...I will get you directions as soon as I have them but go ahead and mark your calendars and plan to attend.
    This will be a temporary shooting spot for this month. Hopefully all the paperwork will be complete in time for our permanent home for the March shoot.
    I hope to see you all there and I will post all the final details shortly!

Might be moving to Lubbock in the fall for law school, and was wondering if there are any indoor ranges in Lubbock?

Comment

There are 2 indoor ranges in Lubbock; Gander Mountain has one that is 20 yards and Lubbock Indoor Archery has a small one at this time. Lubbock Indoor Archery is looking for a new location and plans to have a larger area sometime soon. When you move try to come to some of our shoots we would love to have you.

Comment

South Plains Archery will hold our first tournament of the 2012 season on Saturday February 18th...sign in will start at 10:00am and in @ 2:00, cards in by 3:00. Concession items will be available. The tournament will be held at a temporary location off of 50th street; approximately 2 miles east of Hwy 1729 on the north hand side of the road...signs will be out. Members will shoot for free this tournament so please come sign up. Call if you need better directions 806-392-1974 or have any questions.
        Membership prices are $25.00 Individual, $40.00 Family with shoot prices being $8.00 members and $15.00 non-members this year. Hope to see you all Saturday.

Comment

Thanks a-lot for the info, and I most definitely will be coming around!

Comment

OK guys it is with mixed emotions that I report that the archery tournament for this weekend will be postponed until next weekend due to rain... I'd be upset but after the LONG dry spell last year we need any and all moisture we can get. I hope everyone understands and I sincerely hope to see every one next weekend for the make up shoot

Comment

OK let's try this again...First archery tournament on Saturday February 25th! Hope to see you guys there!

Comment

Looks as if the weather will be nice this weekend. I hope to see everyone at the first shoot of the season!!!!

Comment

well you just jinxed it, now there will be a blizzard. See yall there

Comment

Dang it! You're right....

Comment

OK, Got my two wheelchair ramps built this week so me and one of the grandsons will be there for the shoot on Saturday. Looking forward to it. Any success on a permanent place?

Comment

I saw that you were working on them during the week so I was hoping you would get to come.
                        We have done everything we can do so far for the new location. Insurance is taken care of, all paperwork is in place and it goes before counsel on the 6th of March. Everyone needs to say a little prayer that counsel is in a good mood that day
                        Hopefully we will have a good turn out for this first shoot so we can cover the lease.... All in all things look good and I'm very excited, our new place is huge and awesome!

Comment

Great shoot

Comment

I drove by the property on my way home yesterday and although I couldn't see much it wasn't dusty. After shooting in the calichi pit Sat. that is a big plus. Even with the wind, dust and poor score it was still fun. Got to meet some new people who are now new friends. I am already looking forward to the next shoot. Keep me posted on a work weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by jmark100 View Post
                              Great shoot
                              Thanks, Mark wish I had gotten the chance to meet or even shoot with you. Hope you can make it back sometime when we get to shoot at the new place. Good shootin by the way.

Comment

Working...
                              X